DetectedRIPCoder's Simple CSGO Hack (Pre release version)

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by FuzzedWuzzed View Post
what do i do with the dll
inject it using a dll injector
google it
how do i start the hack ? cant get it on for some reason
Quote Originally Posted by jacke203 View Post
how do i start the hack ? cant get it on for some reason
just inject it, it's auto on
Quote Originally Posted by RIPCoder View Post
just inject it, it's auto on
injected used by you?
How active? I downloaded , but does not contain executable .

- - - Updated - - -

How active? I downloaded , but does not contain executable, I downloaded only dll.
Quote Originally Posted by leeozito View Post
How active? I downloaded , but does not contain executable .

- - - Updated - - -

How active? I downloaded , but does not contain executable, I downloaded only dll.
inject dll in csgo.exe
google how to use dll hack or something like that
Nvm I Figured it out.
dll is not safe get banned very fast
Can you guys help me please?

It's my first time using cheats and i don't know how to make it work.

Thanks
"Cannot find 'MSVCR100D.dll', Please, re-install this application"
Can someone please explain how to open a dll file? :c pleas...this looks so good
Quote Originally Posted by bingotj1 View Post
"Cannot find 'MSVCR100D.dll', Please, re-install this application"
Google it, is it really that hard omg..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by |UG| Zardok View Post
Can someone please explain how to open a dll file? :c pleas...this looks so good
Google how to use a dll hack
Quote Originally Posted by RIPCoder View Post
Google it, is it really that hard omg..

- - - Updated - - -



Google how to use a dll hack
because so many people are asking how you inject a .dll file maybe you can help them out instead of saying 'google' over and over again
Quote Originally Posted by danny66001 View Post
because so many people are asking how you inject a .dll file maybe you can help them out instead of saying 'google' over and over again
I answered it like 2 times, even 1 time should be enough, people need to read the thread
Does not work with Extreme Injector v3.3. Throws an error.
Advise the other injector, please.
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us