Can anyone get this to work on windows 7 64-bit?
DetectedRIPCoder's Simple CSGO Hack (Pre release version)
definitely need one of this
Can you make only bhop?
Is it still undetected?
TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
- - - Updated - - -
TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
- - - Updated - - -
TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Thank youuuuuu!
- - - Updated - - -
Thank youuuuuu!!
- - - Updated - - -
Thank youuuuuu!Thank youuuuuu!
- - - Updated - - -
Works so greaat!
- - - Updated - - -
Thank youuuuuu!!
- - - Updated - - -
Thank youuuuuu!Thank youuuuuu!
- - - Updated - - -
Works so greaat!
Nice hack man, been looking for one like this.
It throws an error with any type of injector i use: Cannot find MSVCR100D.dll. Please, re-install this application.
I tried installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package.
It throws the same error every time. I'm running Windows 8 and I've looked all over the internet but i cant fix it.
If someone could help, that would be much appreciated. Thanks
I tried installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package.
It throws the same error every time. I'm running Windows 8 and I've looked all over the internet but i cant fix it.
If someone could help, that would be much appreciated. Thanks
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & CheatsSimple Prestige hack for MW3 Version 1.9.453
7 Garry's Mod Discussions & HelpC++ KITTIX Hack pre-release
23 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Pre-Release] New Hack (no spread, virtual jump AND chams)
35 WarRock - International Hacks[RELEASE] Simple Weapon Hack 51 WarRock - International Hacks[Pre-Release]First Public HackDE 12
