Possible Own ESP?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Possible Own ESP?
I'm a little new to all this MW2 Hack but i'm just wondering, Do people make ESP's for separate sale? So they don't get detected and banned as easily? I'm wondering because I'd be interested in buying one if someone was willing to do it.

- snitch..
I've been using that.. But i'm in fear of getting VAC Banned. Which is why i'm wondering if someone would be willing to make one that would only belong to me.. And I would pay for it. The odds of that one getting detected are extremely large.

- snitch..
Quote Originally Posted by Snitched View Post
I've been using that.. But i'm in fear of getting VAC Banned. Which is why i'm wondering if someone would be willing to make one that would only belong to me.. And I would pay for it. The odds of that one getting detected are extremely large.

- snitch..
Yeah, although I have yet to run into anyone (besides myself) to have the hacks. At least from what I can tell, unless their being discreet.

Tread lightly...
If you are scared of getting banned, don't use any hacks.
Well it's not as much as I don't want to get banned, as much as I want to stay safe and make sure it's undetected.
I could pay for a ESP or something to
Quote Originally Posted by psilwb View Post
I could pay for a ESP or something to
Buy V.I.P lol you P 4 Y for HAX!
By V.I.P you meann..... And where do I find this V.I.P?
Quote Originally Posted by Snitched View Post
By V.I.P you meann..... And where do I find this V.I.P?
Google it

Google = you can find almost everything
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us