Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e
I honestly cannot fathom why people load cheats and start prefiring around walls, then when they get overwatch banned they act surprised.
Cheats should be used to aid your already legit skill platform to a higher level, not take you from tinfoil to global.
Smh people. Play smart and stop qqing.
Cheats should be used to aid your already legit skill platform to a higher level, not take you from tinfoil to global.
Smh people. Play smart and stop qqing.
6/14/15 11:05am Eastern time: still UNDETECTED.
Thank you OP for this.
Thank you OP for this.

What is a good MS response time? 10 seems fast. I have set it to 20. Anyone else have a pretty believable number they use?
If sombody dont know how you can get overwatrch banned: DONT PLAY THIS GAME PLZ. DEINSTALL
Message for the creators of this hack
i have a question, it is possible to make a new feature maybe called "aimlock" and it will do something like when you aim on someone it will lock your aim on body, not for head cause you will get banned quick, and it won't just lock for 1 point but it will spray all over the body. What do you think Jollepollesolle, clockwork? it is possible?
Thanks for reply.
i have a question, it is possible to make a new feature maybe called "aimlock" and it will do something like when you aim on someone it will lock your aim on body, not for head cause you will get banned quick, and it won't just lock for 1 point but it will spray all over the body. What do you think Jollepollesolle, clockwork? it is possible?
Thanks for reply.
thats litterly called aimbot....
Yeah thats basically aimbot and I highly doubt anything like aimbot will be added to this cheat. Would be incredibly difficult to hide aimbot no matter how hard you try.
Triggerbot should be more than enough once clock continues to improve it, especially for m4 and ak as I discussed yesterday.
Triggerbot should be more than enough once clock continues to improve it, especially for m4 and ak as I discussed yesterday.
I now what he mentioned. A Aimbot that dont flick on somebody. It only holds the crosshair over the body.
But SlowAim is infact tha thing.
But SlowAim is infact tha thing.
still undetected
when using the hacks don't be too obvious, especially if your acc looks shady.
when using the hacks don't be too obvious, especially if your acc looks shady.UNDETECTED 14/6/2015 17:29 EU
Played MM few minutes ago.
Played MM few minutes ago.
UNDETECTED people who are getting banned get OW banned for being dumb.
I only use aimdot and bunnyhop.
I only use aimdot and bunnyhop.

Still UD 

This thread is closed for replies.
