i'm new to cs and i'm new at this..calm down!LOL
Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #11e
i change it with hash changer and then i start the hack, game crashes...
where i can found enigma?
i downloaded vmprotect, but i dont know how to use it....!
and then open new file?
I don't think it works for me...
I'm using the up and down arrow keys to change the trigger bot delay, right?
I'm using the up and down arrow keys to change the trigger bot delay, right?
So is this secure to use untill next update if im not to obvious?
yes im new to hacking in csgo not other games
and i heard many good things about clockwork good job man! 
yes im new to hacking in csgo not other games
and i heard many good things about clockwork good job man! 
Thanks for the release
still cs go crashed..
Sick hack thanks clockwork 

This thread is closed for replies.
