Please Read (question) modding

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Please Read (question) modding
Ok so people have mad L9 mods to make an Arctic Wolf, How come they don't replace the skin to make an exact replica of the NX weapon?
And also, instead of Photoshop CS4 to edit, I use Fireworks CS4 to edit and everytime I try to edit it says "could not read file"
please help.
Quote Originally Posted by TGH View Post
Ok so people have mad L9 mods to make an Arctic Wolf, How come they don't replace the skin to make an exact replica of the NX weapon?
And also, instead of Photoshop CS4 to edit, I use Fireworks CS4 to edit and everytime I try to edit it says "could not read file"
please help.
Fireworks can't read file, you need plugins
its hard to make it look EXACT
Quote Originally Posted by TGH View Post
Ok so people have mad L9 mods to make an Arctic Wolf, How come they don't replace the skin to make an exact replica of the NX weapon?
And also, instead of Photoshop CS4 to edit, I use Fireworks CS4 to edit and everytime I try to edit it says "could not read file"
please help.
also, did you convert it from nexon to lithtech? if not i suggest you go here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-tutorial.html
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us