Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #12b

Posts 271–285 of 364 · Page 19 of 25
Quote Originally Posted by kawlyk View Post
UD 15:30 23.6 2015

//Watch game dates

Stop saying it is detected if it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Asdedas View Post
h t t p : / / i m g u r . c o m / v m Q S 4 c g
I have 2 monitors, proof plus I joined in 2013..
1. Post your steam profile you wank. This could be from 2013 for all we know.

2. Just because you've joined "early" doesn't mean shit. I've seen shitposters from 2010
@JDoawp @clockwork235 I play a lot with the awp, and one feature wich would be really nice is a hotkey to quickly "QQ" so after every shot it would automatically "QQ" for you.
Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyMelon View Post
@Jollesollepolle @clockwork235 I play a lot with the awp, and one feature wich would be really nice is a hotkey to quickly "QQ" so after every shot it would automatically "QQ" for you.
Why don't you just make a bind so that you have to hold Q for knife? I have it but it's gonna take a while before I can post it...
Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyMelon View Post
@JDoawp @clockwork235 I play a lot with the awp, and one feature wich would be really nice is a hotkey to quickly "QQ" so after every shot it would automatically "QQ" for you.
just make macro for some button i have double Q on C
Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyMelon View Post
@Jollesollepolle @clockwork235 I play a lot with the awp, and one feature wich would be really nice is a hotkey to quickly "QQ" so after every shot it would automatically "QQ" for you.
Here is the bind.

bind "q" "+mlgswap"alias "+mlgswap" "slot3"
alias "-mlgswap" "slot2; slot1"

Put this in your autoexec and write "exec autoexec" in the console when the game is on.
Im sure people who use this smart wont get even near a ban.
Undetected for now, no reason to spam status when it has already been stated in the post above.
And if you're gonna post proof:
+ In-game screenshot
+ Steam profile screenshot

Thx for fast updates, @clockwork235 <3
Theres no rcs for dualies, there used to be but somehow it got removed in one of the more recent editions, i think 11.
Quote Originally Posted by kawlyk View Post
just make macro for some button i have double Q on C
Unnecessary


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gerf View Post
Theres no rcs for dualies, there used to be but somehow it got removed in one of the more recent editions, i think 11.
There's no RCS for any pistol just pull the gun down .__.
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Unnecessary


- - - Updated - - -



There's no RCS for any pistol just pull the gun down .__.
I did not mean to add it for hack.
I said for friendlymelon to do the macro by himself.
Quote Originally Posted by kawlyk View Post
I did not mean to add it for hack.
I said for friendlymelon to do the macro by himself.
Yeah and that is compleatly unnecessary. Just use the swag bind I just posted.
Everytime I play offline on a custom map with this it crashes my game. Anyone else having that problem?
Other than that the hack works perfectly.
if you hash it, don't hash it. Just use VMProtect. It hasn't crashed for me.
Posts 271–285 of 364 · Page 19 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?