Detected[PolyHack] PolyRank 1.1 - Updated Offsets
I had a little glitch so the wins showed up twice like: 200Wins:200
Just wanted to share the main with you guys. I can read it a little better now
Its just better lined up and the text color for the ranks is now green.
~Lostflash
Just wanted to share the main with you guys. I can read it a little better now

New Main
int main() {
std::cout << "DogeDoge99's + Merccy's Rank Scanner\n\n";
require(attachToCsgo, "Latching onto csgo.exe");
require(loadClientModule, "Loading client module data");
require(loadData, "Loading data");
require(detach, "Detaching.");
std::cout << "\n\n";
SetConsoleTextAttribute(GetStdHandle(STD_OUTPUT_HA NDLE),FOREGROUND_GREEN|FOREGROUND_INTENSITY);
for (int i = 0; i < 64; i++) {
if (pNames[i] == "") continue;
std::cout << "Name: " << pNames[i] << "\nRank: " << Ranks[pRanks[i]] << "\n";
std::cout << "Wins: " << pWins[i] << "\n\n\n";
}
std::cout << "DogeDoge99's + Merccy's Rank Scanner\n\n";
require(attachToCsgo, "Latching onto csgo.exe");
require(loadClientModule, "Loading client module data");
require(loadData, "Loading data");
require(detach, "Detaching.");
std::cout << "\n\n";
SetConsoleTextAttribute(GetStdHandle(STD_OUTPUT_HA NDLE),FOREGROUND_GREEN|FOREGROUND_INTENSITY);
for (int i = 0; i < 64; i++) {
if (pNames[i] == "") continue;
std::cout << "Name: " << pNames[i] << "\nRank: " << Ranks[pRanks[i]] << "\n";
std::cout << "Wins: " << pWins[i] << "\n\n\n";
}
Its just better lined up and the text color for the ranks is now green.
~Lostflash
Yay now i can now if im in a booster game or not thanks 

/DETECTED ....
It's most likely detected because I used it yesterday and it wasn't displaying the ranks for me when I ran it. Then it crashed a couple seconds ago.
It was working when I used it a couple weeks ago.
It was working when I used it a couple weeks ago.
Guys i think my smurf is unvacable srsly i am still using every single polyhack and nothing is happening O_O
@Color, this one is detected too
VAC is the biggest shit ever. Steam is a Moneymachine. I only hack on my smurf. ONLY. And know my main AND my smurf are VAC at the same time! How ? The best think is that i used the poly last on Monday this week together with a friend. He is NOT VAC - we both use the same polyhack. VAC fails bans and do ban on purpose. Other friend do NOT hack and buy a smurf. He is VAC on his smurf with 2.7 gamehours - and he really dont cheat.
//Detected..
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
C++/C Programming[MW2] Updated offsets(.195 patch)
5 CrossFire Latin America / Brazil HacksUpdated offsets
17 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeCrossFire Updated Offsets
28 CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Hack Source CodeUpdate Offset's
8 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeUPDATED NO RECOIL SOURCE CODE + UPDATED OFFSETS FOR IT
6

!