CoolPatchedNew Codes 2015

Posts 226–240 of 443 · Page 16 of 30
Quote Originally Posted by drooo View Post
guys not use fast loot, im ban with gm
Fast loot and bosses hunt with exp boost.......

Guys is this IP address or something else?



And what program to use for hiding IP?
Quote Originally Posted by Misirac View Post
Fast loot and bosses hunt with exp boost.......

Guys is this IP address or something else?


And what program to use for hiding IP?
Yep,this is your IP,And for Hiding IP Find in YT men,Its Easy lol
Quote Originally Posted by R0B3R70DJ View Post
And for Hiding IP Find in YT men,Its Easy lol
Can you write a little simpler, English is not my first language -,-
Quote Originally Posted by Misirac View Post
Can you write a little simpler, English is not my first language -,-
Search in YT Cybe******
Quote Originally Posted by R0B3R70DJ View Post
Search in YT Cybe******
Perhaps I was not clear with the question

And what program to use for hiding IP?
lol perma ban for 3 characters (All around 50-60 lvls)
Lost around 15-16m and 200 credits. I got banned after the day i bought GM. Didnt played in multiplayer, never been in top100, didnt sell lots of ammo... All i do was looting around SEZ and killing bosses in single player mode.
Now it's time to find another game to get banned lol
Which codes were you using , so we can avoid trouble.
Quote Originally Posted by Bob the blob View Post
Which codes were you using , so we can avoid trouble.
Almost all, I didnt use DZM because of lag (old laptop)

God Mode
Slowz
Speed Boost
Novomit
Noexplosion
Infinite energy
More body
Loot point (GM and non-Gm versions)
Instant open
Fast loot
Dmghack
Quote Originally Posted by somalikanto View Post
Almost all, I didnt use DZM because of lag (old laptop)

God Mode
Slowz
Speed Boost
Novomit
Noexplosion
Infinite energy
More body
Loot point (GM and non-Gm versions)
Instant open
Fast loot
Dmghack
My favorit........+ exp on bosses? for dmg idk maybe.........
what is slowz?
Quote Originally Posted by somalikanto View Post
Almost all, I didnt use DZM because of lag (old laptop)

God Mode
Slowz
Speed Boost
Novomit
Noexplosion
Infinite energy
More body
Loot point (GM and non-Gm versions)
Instant open
Fast loot
Dmghack
try to play in single player
the problem is that many players are playing in multi player and are detecting codes, using this method always try to do in single player, for those people who are always playing in multi player will remove codes, please try to play in single player
Can you make Infinite Ammo Hacks?
Hi, how are you doing?
Do you have any tutorial or advice for I to learn how to find AoBs for games. I have some good experience with php and java. I found some codes for flash games (for practice) just as this tutorial teaches: forums/general/flash-game-hacks/464434-guide-creating-aob-edits-advanced-flash-game-hacking (unable to post links ')
Now I want to learn something about unity games, so if you have anything I'd be greatfull.

Codes:

 
royal-offense-2
unlimited upgrade money
46 09 01 90 4f d4 08 01 d0 66 a2 0a
46 09 01 02 4f d4 08 01 d0 66 a2 0a

 
learn-to-fly-idle
fisrt enemy giving a lot of money
24 00 66 9c 01 2c f1 03 61 c7 01 60 6b 24 01
24 00 66 9c 01 2c af 01 61 c7 01 60 6b 24 01

 
upgrade-complete-2
Laser gun damage
62 07 62 05 61 df 0e f0 a1 02 62 07 62 05 24 02 a2 61 e0 0e
62 07 24 50 61 df 0e f0 a1 02 62 07 24 50 24 02 a2 61 e0 0e

magnect gun power
d0 66 dc 05 62 05 a0 68 dc 05
d0 66 dc 05 24 50 a0 68 dc 05
Quote Originally Posted by Zanoox View Post
what is slowz?
slowz = slow zombies
Lua code of it is in this thread
I wonder if there's someone else with the same "problem" than me. I always used the Fast Loot, but some days I come back here realizing that never drop weapons or jackets and no money, only weapons bullets and clothing (helmet and clothes) even in NEZ or SEZ. When I not active Fast Loot, my character thinks of good weapons and vests, but without the loot Fast Loot tired too. : l
Posts 226–240 of 443 · Page 16 of 30
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?