CoolPatchedNew Codes 2015

Posts 241–255 of 443 · Page 17 of 30
Quote Originally Posted by RatazanaTT View Post
I wonder if there's someone else with the same "problem" than me. I always used the Fast Loot, but some days I come back here realizing that never drop weapons or jackets and no money, only weapons bullets and clothing (helmet and clothes) even in NEZ or SEZ. When I not active Fast Loot, my character thinks of good weapons and vests, but without the loot Fast Loot tired too. : l
Yesterday, when I was just testing the codes, I found 2 katanas. I played only for 10 minutes (DF is fu* boring me :P, and I don't want to waste my time without a GM account)
After using the LUA script a day of farming and selling things on marketplace in game...i was banned for 30 days for using exploits. I was using all the big ones (Inf sprint, loot all, zombies cant attack you, fast search etc). Pretty sure they ban based on how much you sell in a specfic time period. I never used a hack in multiplayer all mine was done in single player mode. Just giving you all a heads up.
Quote Originally Posted by MaddDogg769 View Post
After using the LUA script a day of farming and selling things on marketplace in game...i was banned for 30 days for using exploits. I was using all the big ones (Inf sprint, loot all, zombies cant attack you, fast search etc). Pretty sure they ban based on how much you sell in a specfic time period. I never used a hack in multiplayer all mine was done in single player mode. Just giving you all a heads up.
with gm or non-gm?
Quote Originally Posted by MaddDogg769 View Post
After using the LUA script a day of farming and selling things on marketplace in game...i was banned for 30 days for using exploits. I was using all the big ones (Inf sprint, loot all, zombies cant attack you, fast search etc). Pretty sure they ban based on how much you sell in a specfic time period. I never used a hack in multiplayer all mine was done in single player mode. Just giving you all a heads up.
Not quite sure with that.

I transfer all the looted goods to other account and sell it on the market. Over 20+ stuff sold in an hour.

The account which I use for looting get banned(this account sell nothing), and the account I use for selling still safe.
Fast loot+ loot all body a deadly combination
Its 100% that , too much loot all too fast and they take action.
I havnt got banned for using fast loot yet
Although i only fill up my inv and then go sell
so i've banned from the game?, i still playing with my account, but when im looting only get "broken" "nothing found" and my exp dont increase, already clear the cache, change my ip, but i got nothing, so this mean a ban from the game?

its the same problem when i'm playing without LUA codes
^^ bad connection? Try to give your acc. someone to play from another location.....
Quote Originally Posted by rldm View Post
so i've banned from the game?, i still playing with my account, but when im looting only get "broken" "nothing found" and my exp dont increase, already clear the cache, change my ip, but i got nothing, so this mean a ban from the game?

its the same problem when i'm playing without LUA codes
are you ban now? its happening to me.
i was about to say this .. i thought im the only one..... experiencing this kind of broken/nothing found all the time in looting.. same with level.. as i reach 100% exp. and go to outpost it always rollback to 96% hmmmm
i don't know what is going on :/

x4 exp hack
Exp boost doesn't appear on screen
ps: you have to be nourished
Code:
  
AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ?? 2F ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ?? 2F ?? 1D 45 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ?? 2F ?? 17 45 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 8D ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 16 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 17")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
    print("Expboost OK")
	for i=0,2 do
		writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+3, 0x80, 0x40)
	end
   AoB.Destroy()
   AoB = nil
else
   print("Expboost ERROR")
end
Quote Originally Posted by eteran View Post
i don't know what is going on :/

x4 exp hack
Exp boost doesn't appear on screen
ps: you have to be nourished
Code:
  
AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ?? 2F ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ?? 2F ?? 1D 45 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B 06 1F ?? 2F ?? 17 45 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 0B D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 17 8D ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 16 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? D0 ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 25 26 72 ?? ?? ?? ?? 17")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
    print("Expboost OK")
	for i=0,2 do
		writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+3, 0x80, 0x40)
	end
   AoB.Destroy()
   AoB = nil
else
   print("Expboost ERROR")
end
Nice, although i wont recommend anyone using any exp boost codes unless you want to get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Goodfeet View Post
Nice, although i wont recommend anyone using any exp boost codes unless you want to get banned.
just don't get too much exp ... don't get in top100 to be sure
Well, i'm getting "not found","not much here". What i'm supposed to do?
Posts 241–255 of 443 · Page 17 of 30
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?