How did you get Vacced?

PollHow did you get Vacced?
66 votes · pick one or more
Posts 46–60 of 76 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Don't hack and I've never been vacced.
You should it's funny
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
You should it's funny
What's fun about is when you get called hacked and then you tell 'em "Oh no, I use sounds, maybe you should try too" lmao
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


What's fun about is when you get called hacked and then you tell 'em "Oh no, I use sounds, maybe you should try too" lmao
4k$ headset pal
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
4k$ headset pal
Haha, right? And you get reported just because you have a better hearing that they do? That's some selfish bs right there.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


Haha, right? And you get reported just because you have a better hearing that they do? That's some selfish bs right there.
I do have plenty of them... like killing a guy behind a door "saw your weapon via bug texture" the guy can only shut up
Using private cheat sience mid 2014, not banned yet.
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
I do have plenty of them... like killing a guy behind a door "saw your weapon via bug texture" the guy can only shut up
Its like the wooden place at the door (the bigger one) at the overpass on B when you come out from the door (not sniper nest) the enemies gun was sticking out and they called me a hacker cos of that (it was in mm)
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post

Its like the wooden place at the door (the bigger one) at the overpass on B when you come out from the door (not sniper nest) the enemies gun was sticking out and they called me a hacker cos of that (it was in mm)
I would report you as well Jk
Quote Originally Posted by CSg_Saddameister View Post
I would report you as well Jk
I wish I was able to play some CS:GO MM at the moment but cannot cos this retarded ping... I wonder where the fuck it comes from .

I want to become GE, but I can't since I play with Randoms and its bad idea to play with them... I don't feel comfy.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post


I wish I was able to play some CS:GO MM at the moment but cannot cos this retarded ping... I wonder where the fuck it comes from .

I want to become GE, but I can't since I play with Randoms and its bad idea to play with them... I don't feel comfy.
you're stepping your game up

I wonder who the best shitposter in the cs go section is. me, you, Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch or gerassss. I should start a poll!
Quote Originally Posted by ezhaxezlife View Post
you're stepping your game up

I wonder who the best shitposter in the cs go section is. me, you, Predator's Socialist Panda Bitch or gerassss. I should start a poll!
Dafuck are you on?
@EzGlobalElite

Look:
In my opinion, its hard to play with that kind of ping ><
Hacking for 11 months and not been banned yet
Not using poly, and don't banned using hacks around 2 weeks in a row
Posts 46–60 of 76 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?