InfoRegarding vehicles spawns in online

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Regarding vehicles spawns in online
Many people can't spawn vehicles in online, recently i downloaded a certain trainer in other website, after placing their version of dinput8.dll and scripthook all my other menu start to spawn vehicles too

I'm not sure I'm allowed to tell where i got it, and don't know wich one of the files is the one that make spawns works, I just know it works lol
Only current menu I'm aware of that spawns vehicles successfully is ******Menu 4.2
As for other menus working with a different trainers input and scripthook, I wouldn't recommend it seeing as it wasnt made for those trainers and shit could go wrong, not worth the risk.
well is this menu I'm talking about, after I installed it the other menus started to spawn too, It did'nt affected the other menus in any other way
Quote Originally Posted by Hycron View Post
Only current menu I'm aware of that spawns vehicles successfully is ******Menu 4.2
As for other menus working with a different trainers input and scripthook, I wouldn't recommend it seeing as it wasnt made for those trainers and shit could go wrong, not worth the risk.
Vehicle spawners are all practically the same function, i'm sure the one he's using is doing what ******Menu does to spawn vehicles also. Lol.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RubensDC View Post
well is this menu I'm talking about, after I installed it the other menus started to spawn too, It did'nt affected the other menus in any other way
Sometimes mods just don't like other mods? nothing to tell you beside the fact that, you need to go into the configuration of the mods that support one, and change you're key bindings.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?