What languages do you know?

PollWhat Programming Languages do you know?
C10% · 5
C++32% · 16
C#12% · 6
Java18% · 9
Visual Basic12% · 6
Perl/Delphi2% · 1
PHP/HTML10% · 5
Other (please state what it is)4% · 2
50 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
What languages do you know?
I thought this would be a fun little exercise.

I got the idea from another forum. It will give me a general idea of who knows what...
Ik english .
I Know English,Spanish,French,and portuguese . Programming, C++,Visual Basic And c# thats it.. oh and java ]/
Quote Originally Posted by bOLt13 View Post
[COLOR="Indigo"]I Know English,Spanish,French,and portuguese . Programming, C++,Visual Basic And c# thats it.. oh and java ][/COLOR]
Well you obviously don't know VBulletin =/
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Well you obviously don't know VBulletin =/
wtf, the typing thing effed it up not me!!
First Half of The 'Learn Beginners C++ In 3 Weeks' Guide.
I just started learning assembly. .___.
I know Visual Basic,C++ and some HTML.
Attempting to learn C++. Who knows if I will. >_>
wow 2nd language is java lol i took java 1 year and it wasnt worth it never used it in my life.
C++ and ASM, but never wrote in ASM. Just know the commands =P
C++, C, C#, Java, UnrealScript, Pascal(BLARGH >:C)
Define 'know'? know as in: "Have done 'something' with it", or know as in : "Could write a multi-tier db connected enterprise app without needing any reference what so ever"? Based on everyone's answers i'm guessing it's the first one

let's see...I may be forgetting some here:
Basic (in varied forms), Visual Basic, Bash-Shell haha, Pascal, Delphi, C, C++ (both on Unix/Linux, OS/2, Windows and embedded devices), Objective C, Managed C++, C#, JavaScript, Java, J#, F#, SQL in varies shapes (hey technically it's a language), 80x86 Assembly (TASM & MASM), 68000 Assembly, several other variants of assembly on embedded devices, Perl, PHP, (and whoever said HTML, it's a 'markup' language, not programming language).. ok i'll stop now
JESUS CHRIST!

Ummm... damn... does programming lego robots count? If so that's errrr... three. And I took some Latin in highschool that's got to be worth half a language....
I know C, C++, Autoit, Visual Basic, learning C#, and some basics with JAVA. A friend showed me his javascript skills, I learned some basics.
I'm going to learn ASM after C# & HTML/PHP after ASM. I also started to learn Ada at school, the teacher learned me ada for fun ^^
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us