Showoff Thread

u have no chance against my oryx army
Is that a club client?
So basscily, now your mad on me cuz YOU told kieron he was a bad coder. Its not in this thread. @Kierze if so you remember your and rigged's connversation wich im pretty sure exist would you lead riiged. Anyways client editing and server editing does need coding knowledge on several points, if it didnt need any coding knowledge then why do we have help section??? Everyone is developing unique things. Iknow GUI changes and other designs are some numbers and few letters that gets replaced, but if you add something it expecially needs coding knowledge. Well for you it might doesnt require that knowledge but as far as i know you've never posted a server before and when you finally do, its pure club559 or doomed with gui changes. Well good job!... (nope).. And if your so good at coding how can it take you 15 minutes to set up a MMOEserver, i think that would take everyone else about 5 minutes. And yes, what im saying in that quote above actually makes alot of sense...
- - - Updated - - -
can we see some pictures of your server please?
i have seen others and it looks quite good so far[/QUOTE]
Well yea ofc you can. You can see them on skype sometime when im home from my summer vecation
But just to point out, even tho im the founder of it, its not my server :P It's also VoOoLoX and Slender's <3
i have seen others and it looks quite good so far[/QUOTE]
Well thanks tho, your server too
- - - Updated - - -
can we see some pictures of your server please?
i have seen others and it looks quite good so far[/QUOTE]
Well yea ofc you can. You can see them on skype sometime when im home from my summer vecation

But just to point out, even tho im the founder of it, its not my server :P It's also VoOoLoX and Slender's <3
i have seen others and it looks quite good so far[/QUOTE]
Well thanks tho, your server too

Where are you from because it is so hard to read what the fuck you type.
Also, I've released plenty of servers in the past, this isn't my only MPGH account.
I'm staff on basically every VPS hosted server (dont bother even fucking w/ hamachi) with VPS access, basically only one im staff on without VPS access is Fremminik.
Also it would take everyone about 5 minutes? I dont think so. Visual Studio takes quite some time to load here and there, also, im not only talking about editing ip and database.cs, I do a few more edits, maps and such, realms, vaults, before rebuilding.
You can take your 75 thanks and your 10 default rep and get the fuck out of here you useless piece of horse shit.
Now I am just waiting on you to release your server to see how unstable it is.
Also, I've released plenty of servers in the past, this isn't my only MPGH account.
I'm staff on basically every VPS hosted server (dont bother even fucking w/ hamachi) with VPS access, basically only one im staff on without VPS access is Fremminik.
Also it would take everyone about 5 minutes? I dont think so. Visual Studio takes quite some time to load here and there, also, im not only talking about editing ip and database.cs, I do a few more edits, maps and such, realms, vaults, before rebuilding.
You can take your 75 thanks and your 10 default rep and get the fuck out of here you useless piece of horse shit.
Now I am just waiting on you to release your server to see how unstable it is.




