Showoff Thread

Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanHD View Post
Is that a club client?
if my one no it's as3.
I meant was riggeds client club. I know your client is as3 The <3 Nilly plus you can make the as3 client have a image background.
Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanHD View Post
I meant was riggeds client club. I know your client is as3 The <3 Nilly plus you can make the as3 client have a image background.
yes mine is clubs and you can put image backgrounds on club client too not only as3, you have to export the bin files and replace the 104 bin with a new map/image then import
Thanks @rigged btw why do you have so many different accounts bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @rigged btw why do you have so many different accounts bro.
Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanHD View Post
Thanks @rigged btw why do you have so many different accounts bro.
most were made during bans of other accounts
Did have a link to the image or something for bin 104? Tell me how you did it? Thanks @rigged
Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanHD View Post
Did have a link to the image or something for bin 104? Tell me how you did it? Thanks @rigged
@Kithio made a tut for it I believe as well with a bat that neatly exports em all and imports and cleans it up when done
Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanHD View Post
Did have a link to the image or something for bin 104? Tell me how you did it? Thanks @rigged
Released on my github or Sir Anuse's github. Or possibly bitbucket. Can't share links. @Riigged yes I believe that it was a .bat also, I think I have it.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post


Where are you from because it is so hard to read what the fuck you type.
Also, I've released plenty of servers in the past, this isn't my only MPGH account.
I'm staff on basically every VPS hosted server (dont bother even fucking w/ hamachi) with VPS access, basically only one im staff on without VPS access is Fremminik.
Also it would take everyone about 5 minutes? I dont think so. Visual Studio takes quite some time to load here and there, also, im not only talking about editing ip and database.cs, I do a few more edits, maps and such, realms, vaults, before rebuilding.
You can take your 75 thanks and your 10 default rep and get the fuck out of here you useless piece of horse shit.
Now I am just waiting on you to release your server to see how unstable it is.
I would love to release the source wich is pretty dam stable since its never broke down or bend unable to fix. But for your healthy seems like i have to stop arguing with you. And you just made 1 thing clear and sure: Server will never be shared with you even if we have to share with someone else. I see no point in your flaming in my Qoute. You want somewhere with this since you start quoting on my qoute. You could just ignore it, but.. no? And i honestly dont care about thanks and reputation, im here to share with people, help people and develop with people. I'm not just here to be cocky as you seem to be who is spending so much time flaming on everyone else. And talking about how other people speak their languages is not even relevant to this subject. Just because people don't know you. You think you can tell everyone what their bad to do things that they do, but you don't know more than everyone else. So shut the fuck of and leave this place with ur hate and flaming. Argue done.
My crap coding :3
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
post download below your projects or something you want to showoff
here is a sneakpeak of my server i have been working on for a while:

Here is my Random Shit

 
Images

My client background


First one is my pet project which is still wip

My Second one is my own custom prodlike hp mp tabs for potions

My Third image is about the backpacks i have

The Last image is crafting for xp booster / backpacks and other items




 
Secret :3

Lol wasted your time :3.
Quote Originally Posted by Slendergo View Post
Here is my Random Shit

 
Images

My client background


First one is my pet project which is still wip

My Second one is my own custom prodlike hp mp tabs for potions

My Third image is about the backpacks i have

The Last image is crafting for xp booster / backpacks and other items




 
Secret :3

Lol wasted your time :3.
I remember you putting this on a testing server. Is it still on that client?
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
I remember you putting this on a testing server. Is it still on that client?
not realy changed
Never forget this
The its a jm for riggeds
I thought it was the picture it self
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?