Talkingcrossfire china

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
how can i make account ?! .. or i use my normal CF account ?!! ANSWER ME PLZZZZZ
Quote Originally Posted by boody View Post
how can i make account ?! .. or i use my normal CF account ?!! ANSWER ME PLZZZZZ
youtube and search
I can release the JP hack but i think they wont let me would they? :S
Quote Originally Posted by la ajz View Post
I can release the JP hack but i think they wont let me would they? :S
PLEASE PLEASE do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know when you say JP u mean china crossfire?
Japanese god.
Why get china's crossfire D: ??
it's the same shit and me noobi =) only know how to post outside links and i will not do that.
I want play Crossfire with Enlish but Chinese have better things..I see some in-game pictures and CF Chinese is GREAT...weird but GREAT...Its too noobish they dont add things in Chinese to Cf English ...
Meh, this is pretty old.
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Meh, this is pretty old.
Wolf why you complain in every post?
Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
Wolf why you complain in every post?
I don't. I tell the truth.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us