Posts by ANZAK
56 posts total, newest first.
PokeMMO & Cheat Enginein Other MMORPG Hacks - Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has tried using cheat engine with PokeMMO to add items like rare candys etc into the game. Thought of this at work so I can not try it myself but I know that you could with the singlepScript for C130Jin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - C130J_US_EP1 is the classname for the C-130, just add that to a vehicle spawn menu or as a separate script, eg:
'Goat' createunit [[(getpos player select 0), (getpos player select 1), 50], group player,'beeeh = tQuick Bypass Questionin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - No. It doesn't.What do server admin's get or see?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Depends on the server I guess, I know for a fact that the admins on the ANZ servers in Australia can see your inventory as they actively ban people for carrying radios etc. They also spectate people as one told me when IInventory Edit Method Working 100% No errors No bypasser!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - This is detected mate, do not use it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.