Posts by Chaer
16 posts total, newest first.
whats program for (SMD, DXT) the best?in Art & Graphic Design - I know nothing of things that can open that, but if its popular, I'm sure you can find a plugin for just about every program you can think of to possibly do it. Just pick your most comfortable one and do a plugin searchBlue Thunderin Art & Graphic Design - Thanks :)
And yes, there is a small amount of c4d, for the base, then heavily altered in photoshop various ways. It was the result of just screwing around.
You know, just do stuff as you go with no real intent in miInterlocking: Sorrowin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE='-[standoff]-;50840']liquifying and smudging?
very nice, like the symmetricality.
the middle.... ahem..... female?[/QUOTE]
Hope you mean by shape and not colors ;)
If it is colors, I think you have beenBlue Thunderin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE='-[standoff]-;50839']lol ace good old silly you........................... BOB0 TIME bobo
yay i got some compliments in there somewhere, and yes enigma i AM posting again. my maple hacks got detected after i so[10-30-06] A new stylein Art & Graphic Design - Possible, but I still cannot place it....
You and your...humor
<.<
Showing the 5 most recent posts.