Posts by ImDaWorst
243 posts total, newest first.
Reverse-slop AI/MCP Powered Reverse Engineering Workbench for Windowsin AI Agents & Automation - reverse-slop
AI/MCP Powered Reverse Engineering Workbench for Windows
GitHub / Source (https://github.com/kaizer1308/reverse-slap)
What is reverse-slop?
reverse-slop is a Windows reverse-engineering workbench that coBuilt an MCP bridge that lets AI control Cheat Enginein AI Agents & Automation - I've messaged dave about this, the binary is 138 mb so I can't really share it as an attachment is there any way to share this on here, it's open-source.Built an MCP bridge that lets AI control Cheat Enginein AI Agents & Automation - I'll be releasing a more powerful tool than this!Claude Opus 4.8 API Jailbreakin LLM Jailbreaks & Red-Teaming - You can use older models by doing claude --model claude-opus-4-8[1m]Claude Opus 4.8 API Jailbreakin LLM Jailbreaks & Red-Teaming - Drop CLAUDE.md to the root of your .claude folder if you're using claude code. If you're using other coding harness like OpenCode then rename CLAUDE.md to AGENT.md and drop it at the root of your workspace and mention us
Showing the 5 most recent posts.