Posts by Superpunt
2,396 posts total, newest first.
I returnin Member Introduction & Return - Hey all,
apparently I was still subscribed to the "Spam to 1 mill replies chat". These "hey someone posted there" mails end up in my spam box so this wasn't a problem.... Untill my new phone decided to alert me whenevWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - Finally unsubscribing to this thread so I stop getting mails.
Also: your password is 996 days old, please change it now.MapleStory Private Serverin MapleStory Discussions - You just have to be an amazing coder with years of experience and quite a bit of talent.Ok Jagex...in RuneScape Discussions - [QUOTE=Bela B;5990740]it's not worth to get membership for this crap boh1[/QUOTE]
No shit, but dumb little kids will fall for it. f2p gets all the good items all the time.Extaliain MapleStory Discussions - Quit like a month ago. Had about 100% STR on my demon hunter(including MW). I think he was around 15x.
Got all the equips myself btw :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.