Posts by jurep
72 posts total, newest first.
NL2 | No Limits 2in CrossFire Glitches - I know it isn't actually glitching, but I figured you guys would be interested anyways.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHInWMYbyQM
Sauce and I worked pretty hard on NL2, hope you enjoy it.K-Jumping Tutorialin CrossFire Glitches - [QUOTE=Yo.Hero..!!;7866739]It's Very old :([/QUOTE]
Hence the part where I say it's old =\
I'm only posting it since a) I haven't been able to find a tutorial that's already on youtube, and b) the vast majority of peoK-Jumping Tutorialin CrossFire Glitches - K-Jumping is silent jumping. It's kinda old, so you may already know it, but I haven't been able to find a tutorial on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7dJoanYKvkOfficial Flash-Step Tutorial.in CrossFire Tutorials - _lol? wasn't the first person to figure this out, I was.
The description of his video reads: "After we saw this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6NucR8Socw
made by denxi and sauce, we tried to do it. And after 2 FLash step Tutorial!in CrossFire Glitches - Just an FYI, you can do the first one solo. Jump from the pipes to the fence, then the other fence.
These aren't unknown glitches, but have fun doing them anyways :P
Showing the 5 most recent posts.