Posts by Nullibicty
5 posts total, newest first.
Working Godmode Script?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lockdown6435;6430211]Here's one that I have. Not sure if it is working or not. Credits to wuat.
// anti hack scripts cannot disable your user input
// this is irrelivant now as the code is deprected by the maDayZ God Mode Hackin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Can someone do a quick explanation for someone how to do this cause I do not know how to use this script and put it into arma 2 at all before you start going well you should fuck off you stupid piece of noob go die in a Mega Inventory Edit TUTORIAL and ITEMS!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - detected got banned from spawning something
FALSE ALARM it only kicked me from server an crashed client not banned or anything I think i hit right shirt P to fast to spawn items!TF2 Wallhacked Players ( PERM. VAC SAFE)in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - to bad this only works on like 10% of serversTF2 OldSchoolHack (16.06.2012)in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - I just got a premium are you sure this will not get me banned?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.