Posts by wadical2314
12 posts total, newest first.
Speed hack Works manually Need HELP WITH BINDin Vindictus Help - Uh, not really sure how to help you with SinBot. I've never used it. I quit Vindictus four months ago so I'm not up to date with the hack situation. "host_timescale 2" doubles the speed of the host - you - or something aSpeed hack Works manually Need HELP WITH BINDin Vindictus Help - Try this:
bind "KP_SLASH" "host_timescale 2"
And try not to let frustration take over your chat box >___> You've got plenty of time to type and post your replies so try to think out how you should word your problems so Missing characterin Vindictus Help - Ya, tickets aren't answered with much enthusiasm on Nexon's part. I've had to send a few in. In the end I solved my own problems and told Nexon to close the tickets because I'm being spammed with automated e-mails. I've Command prompt Is shutting down Vindiin Vindictus Help - Ever since the update using commands will close the game. I'm fairly sure the newest version hasn't been released yet. They're still tampering with it, I suppose. Just wait a while and watch the site for updates on the sFile Pathsin Vindictus Help - I doubt I have all of the folders, but I'll list the ones I've got.
Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\data\materials\models\player\nudemod
" \ " \ " \ " \models\armor\<ArmorName> *
" \
Showing the 5 most recent posts.