Posts by icemanthedea
10 posts total, newest first.
Visual Basic 2008 Trainerin Visual Basic Programming - I found how I spent 3 hours reading a freaking book oO destoyed my eyes and ego for reading oO but I got it :cool:
http://www.digitalmilitia.com/images/expand_ownage.gif
http://4lex.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/pwned.Yay...wait.in Visual Basic Programming - U can use memory editing programs if U want.
U can just use the programs or just take the adresses and put it in Ur VB 6 althou I don't know why U installed vb6 wich sux for 2008 a Visual Basic 2008 would have been muchGet VB6 For Freein Visual Basic Programming - ummm it's ok but why would someone use vb6 when Visual Basic 2008 it's 10xtimes more advanced???:rolleyes:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/romica22/R2CKPb3jN5I/AAAAAAAACh0/CH73YEJO5wg/linux_thumb%5B2%5DVisual Basic 2008 Trainerin Visual Basic Programming - I know how to use it but U can't make that trainer more visual put some buttons where U want put some pictures where U want U can just put a lame picture Launch button and a few command ...weak
I want it more personalizHelp Plzin Visual Basic Programming - This might help U thou I did not understand exactly what U want I think this U want:
Visual basic 2008 login tutorial-Part 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvLi9Yr0Vhg
visual basic 2008 login tutorial-Part
Showing the 5 most recent posts.