Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitxJoe Daddy View Post
    Well I must have made out well then, I got the laptop FREE and if what you say is true, you should have taken some time to do some research my laptop was only 1300$ if I wanted to pay myself, Alienware provides many things (More than just awesome performance) that beat other competition if you want to start another argument I would b more than happy to.
    Once again, you're not grasping what I said.
    When I say 1300$, I didn't speak of the branded item, by my calculations that I just put up there for you to understand, if you would've payed 1300 for a branded product as that, you'd have payed x3 as much as you would've if it wasn't, meaning, it's true value is only 1/3 of what you paid (433).

I'm not gonna waste any time performing any research on something that I already know is overpriced as fuck.
    Alienware provides overpriced products, nothing more, nothing less.
    Same with Apple, custom is always best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I usally use camtasia and FRAPS.

Just the tip~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Recording: Fraps or Dxtory. Editing: Sony Vegas Pro 12 or Adobe After Effects. For a bit of both but simplified use camtasia it has both recorder and editor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Once again, you're not grasping what I said.
    When I say 1300$, I didn't speak of the branded item, by my calculations that I just put up there for you to understand, if you would've payed 1300 for a branded product as that, you'd have payed x3 as much as you would've if it wasn't, meaning, it's true value is only 1/3 of what you paid (433).

I'm not gonna waste any time performing any research on something that I already know is overpriced as fuck.
    Alienware provides overpriced products, nothing more, nothing less.
    Same with Apple, custom is always best.
    BAHAHAHAHA xD thats great I needed a good laugh thank you for that. But okay you find me a gaming laptop that can match the quality and performance of this machine for 433$ I will quit life. (To save you some time you wont) And what you cant seem to grasp is aside from paying for the brand, your paying for its popularity. I used to have a cheaper gaming laptop (Forget exact brand) and it was priced around 650$ at the time of purchase. I ran into hardware failure about 4 months into it, and after waiting for 3+ weeks I finally got help with it. Alienware (Dell) being such a large company is more accessible to reach so your also paying for support. (I ran into problems with Windows 8 and after calling alienware support they sent a USB with restore files - Took a total of 3 days (After hanging up the phone) to get my laptop back to tip top shape) And the fact that I have programs like AlienAutopsy, and AlienRespawn it helps and makes it easier for me to keep my laptop up to date and safe. Now Im not gonna bother with the other nice features of it due to the fact I have listed enough to satisfy most everyones questions. But either way everyone knows when you buy brand name your paying more, but I can guarantee you that your "statistics" are way out of alignment. Thats like comparing a desktop to a laptop. You spend 500$ to build a desktop your set with around 1200$-1500$ tower, while a 500$ laptop... Well its 500$.

My laptop has run every game I have played on the highest settings with no bit of lag what so ever, (Slight spikes online due to ping) while also running my recording software, and antivirus. In my eyes I will pay 1300$ for that, your trying to argue against my opinion which you wont be able to win since well its my opinion on my machine. You know very little of what I am saying because your too stuck up on this paying 1/3 shit. (I understand some companies will match or exceed you claim on 1/3 but I am not seeing this with Alienware) Maybe 1/2 at best but the quality I am receiving from this machine is superior to most, and in my eyes Alienware can charge as much as they please since they are very helpful, and resourceful. The only complaint I could file against Alienware is that their laptops dont make me a sandwich every few hours. But I guess with your "statistics" if the making of the sandwhich add-on costed lets say 300$ then add that to the total price of 1600$, then do your 1/3 "statistics" which would leave us with... A laptop that equals mine's gaming quality and performance and makes you a sandwhich every few hours, and would only cost about $533.33. Sound like a nice laptop...

List of games played: (Highest video quality settings)
    • League of Legends
    • Sniper Elite V2
    • Dota 2
    • Arma 2
    • Arma 2: OA
    • DayZ
    • GTA San Andreas
    • GTA IV
    • Sniper Ghost Warrior
    • COD: Black Ops 2
    • COD: MW3

Thanks
    BAHAHAHAHA xD thats great I needed a good laugh thank you for that. But okay you find me a gaming laptop that can match the quality and performance of this machine for 433$ I will quit life. (To save you some time you wont) And what you cant seem to grasp is aside from paying for the brand, your paying for its popularity. I used to have a cheaper gaming laptop (Forget exact brand) and it was priced around 650$ at the time of purchase. I ran into hardware failure about 4 months into it, and after waiting for 3+ weeks I finally got help with it. Alienware (Dell) being such a large company is more accessible to reach so your also paying for support. (I ran into problems with Windows 8 and after calling alienware support they sent a USB with restore files - Took a total of 3 days (After hanging up the phone) to get my laptop back to tip top shape) And the fact that I have programs like AlienAutopsy, and AlienRespawn it helps and makes it easier for me to keep my laptop up to date and safe. Now Im not gonna bother with the other nice features of it due to the fact I have listed enough to satisfy most everyones questions. But either way everyone knows when you buy brand name your paying more, but I can guarantee you that your "statistics" are way out of alignment. Thats like comparing a desktop to a laptop. You spend 500$ to build a desktop your set with around 1200$-1500$ tower, while a 500$ laptop... Well its 500$.

My laptop has run every game I have played on the highest settings with no bit of lag what so ever, (Slight spikes online due to ping) while also running my recording software, and antivirus. In my eyes I will pay 1300$ for that, your trying to argue against my opinion which you wont be able to win since well its my opinion on my machine. You know very little of what I am saying because your too stuck up on this paying 1/3 shit. (I understand some companies will match or exceed you claim on 1/3 but I am not seeing this with Alienware) Maybe 1/2 at best but the quality I am receiving from this machine is superior to most, and in my eyes Alienware can charge as much as they please since they are very helpful, and resourceful. The only complaint I could file against Alienware is that their laptops dont make me a sandwich every few hours. But I guess with your "statistics" if the making of the sandwhich add-on costed lets say 300$ then add that to the total price of 1600$, then do your 1/3 "statistics" which would leave us with... A laptop that equals mine's gaming quality and performance and makes you a sandwhich every few hours, and would only cost about $533.33. Sound like a nice laptop...

• League of Legends
    • Sniper Elite V2
    • Dota 2
    • Arma 2
    • DayZ
    • GTA San Andreas
    • GTA IV
    • Sniper Ghost Warrior

Try to run BF3 at ultra high, you'll lagg

Thanks

• League of Legends (not demanding)
    • Sniper Elite V2 (not demanding)
    • Dota 2 (not demanding)
    • Arma 2
    • DayZ
    • GTA San Andreas (not demanding)
    • GTA IV
    • Sniper Ghost Warrior
    Couldn't finish that wall of text, really annoying habit of nuclear green text you got there, lol at the list, you just listed games that doesn't require that much to play.

Try modded Skyrim with everything on max + HD(4096) textures and the like and get back to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post

Try to run BF3 at ultra high, you'll lagg
    I will download it ASAP and post my results.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post

Couldn't finish that wall of text, really annoying habit of nuclear green text you got there, lol at the list, you just listed games that doesn't require that much to play.

Try modded Skyrim with everything on max + HD(4096) textures and the like and get back to me.

I will do that and post my results may take 2 days to get.

Wealth is in the mind not the pocket.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    The best recorder with less lag and best quality is Dxtory hands down. I can recorder 60fps on TF2 and Play with 150fps-300fps.
    Last edited by Bitset; 07-30-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Like I stated earlier won a contest got it free so I consider it quite the machine paying 0$ and waiting 15 days...

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

You stated that my sources were "pleb websites" that's borderline complaining, you also have yet to show me what you consider a machine worth its wealth. For the amount this laptop costs it can hold it own.
    I'll take a Sager NP9570 or NP9390 over any Alienware laptop out there.
    All you have to do is compare specs and benchmarks opposed to taking the word of top ten reviews.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 07-30-2013 at 02:38 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Gray (07-30-2013)

Thanks

Thank you for informing me I am going to see if I can find out how to do that
    Its called Monitor Aero Desktop in the general tab but anyways I would recommend that Action one.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

• League of Legends
    • Sniper Elite V2
    • Dota 2
    • Arma 2
    • DayZ
    • GTA San Andreas
    • GTA IV
    • Sniper Ghost Warrior

Pick one:

a) You're a retard who doesn't know how to list specs.
    b) You're a retard talking out of your ass.
    c) You're a retard who thinks 15fps is playable.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Pick one:

a) You're a retard who doesn't know how to list specs.
    b) You're a retard talking out of your ass.
    c) You're a retard who thinks 15fps is playable.
    Oh I play some games at 15fps and I find it playable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post

I was playing Crysis at max settings with some console optimizations, managed to get around 18 fps on my old ass computer, that ain't playable compared to a decent frame rate.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I'll take a Sager NP9570 or NP9390 over any Alienware laptop out there.
    All you have to do is compare specs and benchmarks opposed to taking the word of top ten reviews.
    Really? Over the M18? You go right ahead then good sir, reviews dont do Alienware enough, I havent had any issues, and from personal experience its all I need.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I was playing Crysis at max settings with some console optimizations, managed to get around 18 fps on my old ass computer, that ain't playable compared to a decent frame rate.

Doc I assure you 15 fps is way low for all those games, I can show you one of my videos and fraps running shows 30 fps for both sniper games, and League I have 60 solid, the others I do not recall very well but I assure you 15 fps is not what I am running.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post

And I agree with you, I am just happy to play the games, but higher FPS makes it more fun

Thanks
    Hey guys just looking around for a screen recorder, (Dont care about pricing) but below is what I am looking for ISNT REQUIRED as long as it has most of it.

• Works with games and recreational (Can use with or without games not like fraps)
    • Makes good quality
    • Not too demanding
    • Has some kind of editing tool in it (Or please link a decent video editing tool)

Thanks guys
    MSI Afterburner, it can record your gameplay with best quality and without taking much FPS!
    Last edited by OwNAppLe; 07-30-2013 at 11:13 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to OwNAppLe For This Useful Post:

LegitxJoe Daddy (07-30-2013)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast