Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Reav3R View Post

You don't get the point, when someone is loved he will be forgotten over time but when someone is hated he will be remembered and hated forever. Everyone knows everything Hitler has done in detail, but not everyone remember everything Henry Ford has done. Hate >> Love
    I want everyone to remember me here and hate me for it. Same as everywhere else. @ångest has given me exactly what I wanted...
    So, you want to be Hitler? or Henry Ford?

Dude, people who are loved are remembered. Ravallo is loved and remembered, and he has been gone for god knows how long. NextGen1 is remembered and loved, So is Jabuuty. You know why? Because they were good people, they contributed to MPGH in a good way. You are doing the polar opposite of that, and I can PROMISE you, if you get banned, which you will if you keep up all of the shit you are doing, you will not be remembered. You will be forgotten, like all the other trolls who hit General before you.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

You don't get the point, when someone is loved he will be forgotten over time but when someone is hated he will be remembered and hated forever. Everyone knows everything Hitler has done in detail, but not everyone remember everything Henry Ford has done. Hate >> Love
    I want everyone to remember me here and hate me for it. Same as everywhere else. @ångest has given me exactly what I wanted...
    Either way it doesn't escape the fact that you're an extreme piece of human trash. Your failed attempts to scam someone for fucking chump change proves that you are either A) 12 years old -or- B) 12 years old and a massive cockbag.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    I am known here.
    I'm not known here.

#NoobProblemz

With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Dude, people who are loved are remembered. Ravallo is loved and remembered, and he has been gone for god knows how long. NextGen1 is remembered and loved, So is Jabuuty. You know why? Because they were good people, they contributed to MPGH in a good way. You are doing the polar opposite of that, and I can PROMISE you, if you get banned, which you will if you keep up all of the shit you are doing, you will not be remembered. You will be forgotten, like all the other trolls who hit General before you.
    Well we all still remember death' dont we? We all remember Ethan. He has a point but so do you. Love=hate, but why do you want to be known for bad things? @Reav3R .. Hate>love is deff not the case, so isn't love>hate but you don't get called a ****** everytime you post something.
    I did not do anything to let people hate me nor did I do anything to contribute (like minion or some hackmaker) simply because I can't, So I see where you are coming from if you are in the same position as me and other folks, you have to be hated to be well known. But why the fuck do you want that. Couldn't care less if people don't know me lol.
    I got abused by Arun and exposed him

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincest View Post
    Well we all still remember death' dont we? We all remember Ethan. He has a point but so do you. Love=hate, but why do you want to be known for bad things? @Reav3R .. Hate>love is deff not the case, so isn't love>hate but you don't get called a ****** everytime you post something.
    I did not do anything to let people hate me nor did I do anything to contribute (like minion or some hackmaker) simply because I can't, So I see where you are coming from if you are in the same position as me and other folks, you have to be hated to be well known. But why the fuck do you want that. Couldn't care less if people don't know me lol.
    You don't have to be hated to be well known.
    A good example is, do you remember your first love?
    I remember mine, and I probably always will, but the endless stream of ******ry from here?
    Doubtful. They'll be remembered a year or two tops.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    I remember mine, and I probably always will, but the endless stream of ******ry from here?
    You said yourself that someone remembered something above me telling him to shove a bazooka up his ass. That was what? 4 years ago? I don't even remember that myself but I know telling someone to "shove a bazooka up his ass" is definitely my talk and my style.
    * Contact Information *
    Yahoo: darkslayer84@yahoo.com
    MSN: parham6@live.com
    ooVoo: Parham6
    * Vouches (Trade Reputation) *
    Vouch #1 - RenardO went first, No Middleman: My Account => His Account
    Vouch #2 - Mr.StoneX went first, No Middleman: My Account => His uPlay+Steam Accounts

Thanks

You said yourself that someone remembered something above me telling him to shove a bazooka up his ass. That was what? 4 years ago? I don't even remember that myself but I know telling someone to "shove a bazooka up his ass" is definitely my talk and my style.
    Your grasp of a timeline is horrible.
    It was four years ago.

Even if for a moment it was, you nincompoop, it then had just recently surfaced and will be forgotten at the same rate it was found.
    Give it a week and people will forget that fact over the other obvious one, the one that you enjoy shoving stuff up your ass.
    Which in the end will just lead to one thing, people thinking you're a fag, which they already do.

You will not be remembered.

So zip it unibrow zero, you don't stand a chance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    This is Reav3R? My sides, holy fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

WOAH TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT JABOOTY LOL

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ångest View Post
    I didn't say that you need to be hated. You could be hated to get well known like ethan, death' etc. I have my doubts that reav3r will still be here in 2 years.
    But yeah you're right, I don't get why there need to be some ******s on here.

Thanks
    I didn't say that you need to be hated. You could be hated to get well known like ethan, death' etc. I have my doubts that reav3r will still be here in 2 years.
    But yeah you're right, I don't get why there need to be some ******s on here.
    I had already forgotten about both of those.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    WOAH TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT JABOOTY LOL
    To be fair, I totally did too lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You don't have to be hated if you are not staff and not making hacks. Look at Scotia, he is not hated and he isn't staff, or making hacks. My point is, you want to be remembered for good things, not bad things.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    You don't have to be hated if you are not staff and not making hacks. Look at Scotia, he is not hated and he isn't staff, or making hacks. My point is, you want to be remembered for good things, not bad things.
    This is probably one of the most constructive things said in this thread.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Yeah but that's because he posts alot, It's not like @Scotia did good things. Just be active, that's a whole other subject tho. I mean reav3r is right but I have no cleu why he wants it. Of course you want to be remembered for good things, not bad things. But we all now reav3r is a ****** so yeah.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast