Guys guys, first of all.... You say israel can kick palastina's ass. You say arabs arnt orginized like israel. They dont have the advanced weapons like israel....

Keep in mind that they are fighting for 75+ YEARS!!! FUCKING KEEP THAT IN MIND!!!

We cant fight oo hell no dont start about that bullshit couse we kept fighting for 75+ years and you still SAY that if Egypte and other country's join ISRAEL WOULD WIN?! Dude, 1 arab soldier with a ak-47 vs a Israel soldier with an I dont know... m16? With a bullit proof vest and grenades and all that stuff.... well 75+ years they fight like this and HOW THE FUCKING HELL does the 1 arab still stand? But his Wife, his children his family doesnt? couse you guys cant fight and go after the weak spots of people. now thats a good tactic... But doing it to ALL arabs its just being STUPID! Keep in mind the biggest religion on the world is the ISLAM. AND IN THE QURAN THIS IS WRITEN: If a muslim man sees a infidel (Someone who doesnt believe in Islam) its one of the biggest HONERFULL thing to kill that infidel.

Sorry for my bad english but i can now kill a Jew or Christian or Athiast and it would be the most HONORFULL THING I EVER DID! But i wont. Couse i would be a terrorist. But in WAR TIME ( I FUCKING HOPE IT COMES!) I will Pull the trigger, take out my knife or fucking hit you with my fists until you are dead.

Nuclear weapons? No just dont do it, Couse we have the biggest supply of oil, If we want to make a warhead we can easly make it no problem

AGAIN this has no point its just wasting our time....