Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? Not really sure, I've contributed a lot to MPGH and I'm an active user.
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? I've contributed a lot of hacks and tools for people. I'm also known for helping a lot.
    What makes you so special from everyone else? I'm not special. Nobody's special, we are all the same.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? Because I donated my time and effort to MPGH :P
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? I always help the newbies whenever I can.. In and outside MPGH(Skype) and I don't really expect for anything back as they usually just leave in 2 weeks
    What makes you so special from everyone else? Im a poor fuck . Aside of that, nothing really :P I can't find to many idiotic ignorant little bitches that stay here for too long LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? I love this site, I spend time here and I'd like to help the site with money, but I don't have them.
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? I post some hacks, never scam, never been rude, I respect all people and I help some new people
    What makes you so special from everyone else? My Imagination, that is more important than knowledge ( Einstein )
    Last edited by TeddyBoy95; 07-01-2013 at 03:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge?
    Personally, I don't think anyone deserves the Donator badge. At least, not most people. Lately, all it's being used for is either one of the following things: An attempt at being more trusted, or to add a cool new *Badge* to their profile. And personally, I'm all for it. If people are cool with donating to help the growth and expanse of MPGH, I will fully support that. I just think that people should be donating because of what the want to see change in MPGH, rather than that supposed change in their profile. Either way, people are donating left and right and I just think that some of those people do it for the wrong reasons.

What have you done to help out the MPGH community?
    I'm not sure why it's important, but I guess I could list a few things. Everyone on this website is here for certain reasons, and mine is to see games which are not too known to be improved. Game sections such as Guild Wars 2, Wolfteam, and Defiance. All three are equally great in their own ways, each three has their own large player base with their own ability to make these sections thrive. I guess the section which I mainly support would be Guild Wars 2. I've submitted countless tutorials, and my releases are probably the most frequent. But what bothers me is that these sections don't have a Wiki. And in my opinion, guild wars 2 needs one. It has so many possible attributes and different branches which require so much thinking through. A new player to this game would be totally lost without some sort of Wiki, and I think that they should be able to find that wiki here at MPGH. Regardless of this site being used for hacking, I think that people should be able to be apart of this community without being labelled as a hacker. Anyways, I guess I just think MPGH should not be viewed as controversial as most people view it as.

What makes you so special from everyone else?
    Nothing! I think that everyone on this site is just as special as each other. It seems like there is hierarchy upon normal users here of people who are more important than others, and I absolutely hate that. As long as I'm here, there is no way I will be admitting to being more special than anyone else. People have their own views and values, and I'll support that.

Thanks for everyone who read through all of this. I'm glad to see that there are some people who can read this much and not complain about it.
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? I contribute to MPGH , and It ain't really me who deserve it ... It is just to help MPGH with $$.
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? Go to AVA Section and see my releases.
    What makes you so special from everyone else? I'm Anti-Leecher.

Thanks
    Fill this out: Ok.
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? Because I just do.
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? I edit the RotMG Wiki and find free games for people to play.
    What makes you so special from everyone else? I'm not that big of an asshole.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? I've been here for a while and I tried my best to help people in Modeling section and a tiny bit on art. I am unable to get myself the tag because I have no money.
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? I've helped modeling with some people, and I've given tutorials to some, answered many questions in many sections.
    What makes you so special from everyone else? Inothing
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

I WANT TO BE BANNED NO PLS ARUN DUN DO ET
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? I spend most of my time on here and I try to contribute. I am also editing two wiki's while still learning about the games from experience.
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? Well, I've made multiple threads for example: Credit Cards for Offers, The Guide, Windows 7 trial download links. I've even made an injector for crossfire.
    What makes you so special from everyone else? My mental retardation. Seriously though, because I am a jackass but I act seriously when needed and I am poor as fuck. I run on windows vista and my computer is put together by tape.
    Just edited my application.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? I spend most of my time on here and I try to contribute.
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? Well, I've made multiple threads for example: Credit Cards for Offers, The Guide, Windows 7 trial download links.
    What makes you so special from everyone else? My mental retardation. Seriously though, because I am a jackass but I act seriously when needed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? Well because I'm a fucking sick cunt.
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? Be a productive cunt, flame some noobs, tell cunts to go fuck themselves, help some people.
    What makes you so special from everyone else? Well I was VIP once for a month because well obviously I'm a very important person also my name is Kabir which is unique.

I actually want donator so
    If you're reading this, I recommend you to go fuck yourself.
    Old name: The Productive Cunt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? Well because im Versa
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? Minions x2 Editor x2 and Manager of the CA wiki
    What makes you so special from everyone else? Derp thats easy look at my name Versa

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Mayion (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? i don't
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? nothing yet i just started being active
    What makes you so special from everyone else? nothing too

Anyways ethan deserves it
    Talking like a bad ass over the internet doesn't really make you a complete bad ass irl .
    Talking bout drugs and shit over the internet doesn't make you cooler either .
    What's on the internet stays on the internet .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FMDSatan View Post
    Why do you deserve the Donator badge? i don't
    What have you done to help out the MPGH community? nothing yet i just started being active
    What makes you so special from everyone else? nothing too

Anyways ethan deserves it
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015