Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I'm in a bad way...

I wouldn't be doing this unless I was desperate but I'm in a bad state and need to get out of it so I'm coming on here for any kind of help I can get, I know this maybe isn't the best place to come to my trouble with but I'm ready to try anything.

This is the current state that I'm in, a large debt that I can't pay and more trouble on my doorstep. All this is for something that shouldn't have happened and that isn't my fault.

I'm coming here to ask for help, I've looked at a lot of places and ways to get myself out of this and everywhere I turn causes more problems.

Now I'm not going to lie when I say this but I'm making this thread to ask for a donation, I don't care how little or small it is I just need help in getting this part of my life out of the way so that I can move forward.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...NonHostedGuest

I'm just gonna put this here and in my signature in hope that some people who are willing to help me can make my life just a little less tough. I know that I'm not the kind of person to do this often or at any point but I'm in a desperate situation and need your help, so I ask this of you MPGH, a little help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    When is the latest I can pay you? I don't get paid for a few weeks.

I will help.
    there's nothing left for you here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Scotia (02-06-2014),Ryzeros. (02-07-2014),Pepsi Cola (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    scott.goldie@yahoo.co.uk

Jonathan, thank you for your donation

0.50 pound donation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TripperNet For This Useful Post:

Scotia (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post
    When is the latest I can pay you? I don't get paid for a few weeks.

I will help.
    If you were to even donate a small amount then that would be very much appreciated, I just want this to be over and done with, I've been receiving phone calls every few hours telling me I have to pay up, it's obviously a debt collection agency that Paypal have contacted. I feel bad that I let this get this far because I thought I had it covered but the way life goes isn't exactly the way you want it to. But as I was saying, even if it was a few weeks from now then I would appreciate it very much no matter what amount you wanted to send.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post
    scott.goldie@yahoo.co.uk

Jonathan, thank you for your donation

0.50 pound donation.
    Thank you, even a small amount can go a long way. The way i see it is that if everybody on this website donated even a small amount then it would all add up to a large total. Once again, thank you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigScotiaBhoy View Post

Thank you, even a small amount can go a long way. The way i see it is that if everybody on this website donated even a small amount then it would all add up to a large total. Once again, thank you.
    You could rep me if you wanted but no problems, I assume you're not that old and a 500+ pound debt is massive. Good luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    How did you even manage that balance.
    It's a long story, but I'll cut it down for you.

I was transferring funds from my American PayPal to my UK PayPal when I got an email saying that the transaction had been held for PayPal to review. Whilst this was happening the American PayPal was limited for "suspicious behavior on the account". I thought nothing of this and went ahead and used the money in my UK account to transfer funds to a family members PayPal as they needed it. I waited a week until I got the email that got me into this situation. It said that the previous transaction had been reversed back to the now limited American PayPal meaning I no longer had any access to it. Because I had already sent the money to a family member I couldn't get it back because it was already gone and now I'm left with the negative balance that you see. It was my fault in a sense, sending the money to a family member when I wasn't even sure I had it yet but I let the good side of me get the better of me and now I'm stuck in this situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Wish I could help bud but I'm up shit creek too at the moment!

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

Scotia (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

If you were to even donate a small amount then that would be very much appreciated, I just want this to be over and done with, I've been receiving phone calls every few hours telling me I have to pay up, it's obviously a debt collection agency that Paypal have contacted. I feel bad that I let this get this far because I thought I had it covered but the way life goes isn't exactly the way you want it to. But as I was saying, even if it was a few weeks from now then I would appreciate it very much no matter what amount you wanted to send.
    Idk how you accumulated this much debt, but I could hit off a little over 100 pounds of it if I keep my cards right and my bills are not too much.
    there's nothing left for you here.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Scotia (02-06-2014),Jim (02-09-2014),Ferris Bueller (02-08-2014),PsychoCookie (02-16-2014),[D]arkness (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

Idk how you accumulated this much debt, but I could hit off a little over 100 pounds of it if I keep my cards right and my bills are not too much.
    I wouldn't want to accept that much from you, even if you were fuckin' Jov with seemingly unlimited cash that amount seems like too much for 1 person to be donating to some random person who has never done anything for them. I would accept any donation but nothing to high, I appreciate the offer though

Thanks

It's a long story, but I'll cut it down for you.

I was transferring funds from my American PayPal to my UK PayPal when I got an email saying that the transaction had been held for PayPal to review. Whilst this was happening the American PayPal was limited for "suspicious behavior on the account". I thought nothing of this and went ahead and used the money in my UK account to transfer funds to a family members PayPal as they needed it. I waited a week until I got the email that got me into this situation. It said that the previous transaction had been reversed back to the now limited American PayPal meaning I no longer had any access to it. Because I had already sent the money to a family member I couldn't get it back because it was already gone and now I'm left with the negative balance that you see. It was my fault in a sense, sending the money to a family member when I wasn't even sure I had it yet but I let the good side of me get the better of me and now I'm stuck in this situation.
    Well, I know that feeling.
    Not this exact situation, but something similar in amount and a lot shorter time I assume.
    I payed off a debt but it had risen due to taxes or whatever, I missed to pay $0.62.
    They came knocking and I had 14 days to pay $620. Try having to do that when you don't have an income that even matches that per month.

I know that feeling, but I can't help.
    Good luck and hope it solves itself.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gray For This Useful Post:

Scotia (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    My paypal got blocked
    But i might make money for you via youtube video's i'm gonna help you!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Crandon For This Useful Post:

Scotia (02-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Crandon View Post
    My paypal got blocked
    But i might make money for you via youtube video's i'm gonna help you!
    As I said, any help would be appreciated but how would you pay through Youtube to a PayPal account?

Thanks
    @Misery that was actually one of the kindest things I've ever seen!! @BigScotiaBhoy I could help in another way, add me on skype: shadowslayer79. Once my DarkLordXYZ gets unbanned I'll talk to ya
    Last edited by [D]arkness; 02-06-2014 at 03:02 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to [D]arkness For This Useful Post:

Scotia (02-06-2014)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast