CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code

Share your Crossfire Hacks source code here. Download Crossfire hack source codes here too.

Sub-forums

Threads 2,881–2,920 of 4,821 · Page 73 of 121
BH
AutoInjection problem! Need help!
by BHW7112 · 4 replies · 730 views
JEjenoyan2
pakeke80
Unhappyohhh.... MY GOD!!! 2
by pakeke80 · 1 replies · 644 views
SwagSwag
AM
i need a good d3d hack
by amdid3 · 0 replies · 456 views
AMamdid3
Jeff's undetected base doesn't work
by Hexicidal · 15 replies · 1.9k views12
maximus8011maximus8011
Crossfire WeaponLog
by [I]Tfrix · 6 replies · 1.3k views
[I]Tfrix
NI
Prompt an error in a code
by Nikita1482 · 2 replies · 728 views
NINikita1482
HGWC
by [I]Tfrix · 1 replies · 570 views
_corn_
_corn_
QuestionPlayerPointer String
by XarutoUsoCrack · 5 replies · 788 views
Snoopys
QuestionAddys
by Snoopys · 3 replies · 601 views
giniyat101giniyat101
c++ crossfire menu
by [I]Tfrix · 15 replies · 3k views12
[I]Tfrix
CoolHow to find SeeGhosts addy/address
by _corn_ · 5 replies · 724 views
SwagSwag
SwagSwag
C++
by WeaponHacker · 34 replies · 3.8k views123
[I]Tfrix
stelioss
ExclamationPlease i want help i get 1 error
by stelioss · 6 replies · 755 views
steliossstelioss
kstar221
ExclamationSEE this?? help me
by kstar221 · 1 replies · 452 views
SwagSwag
rabir007
Why Dont Work? [C#]
by rabir007 · 15 replies · 3k views12
rabir007rabir007
NI
Wrong code? Or an error?
by Nikita1482 · 4 replies · 612 views
NINikita1482
Night221
UnhappyHelp me please!!
by Night221 · 7 replies · 762 views
DickHero[MPGH]Hero
TheMcJunior
Build Error
by TheMcJunior · 2 replies · 809 views
LoveyMushLoveyMush
uarethebest
Less Recoil Source Code
by uarethebest · 25 replies · 3.4k views12
LoveyMushLoveyMush
JE
logger
by jenoyan2 · 0 replies · 465 views
JEjenoyan2
stelioss
Thumbs upplease help me
by stelioss · 11 replies · 1.3k views ·
steliossstelioss
WolfenXD
Make Hack Using Eclipse?
by WolfenXD · 14 replies · 2.6k views
STStarChilla
Ghost Rider.
CoolAddys for NoRecoil
by Ghost Rider. · 17 replies · 2.2k views12
STStarChilla
BO
Need help find offset
by BOKN · 4 replies · 1.2k views
BOBOKN
kenstr
Red faceNeed help with the code
by kenstr · 4 replies · 933 views
A$A$IAN
Threads 2,881–2,920 of 4,821 · Page 73 of 121
Talk with us