UnhappyHelp me please!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help me please!!
Hello everyone I have a question:
How do I find WeaponMgr? please help me.
I am learning C + + and would like to know how I can find.thank you for your attention...
U can search for LTC client..smthing like that...or u will find it under and text string that uses weaponmgr..about 5 lines below when u follow in disambeller
which of these:
Search for String : ReloadAnimRatio , you can find the NoReload and the WeaponMgr
Thank you.
My dear friend I would like to know Also how do I find all crossfire hack for example this one:

MoveSpeedPenalty = NoWepWeight
WallShotDamageRatio = shoot through walls
ChangeWeaponAnimRatio = NoChange Delay
CrossHairRatioPerRealSize =NoSpread
SingleFire/RepeatFire/ShrapnelFire/DelayFire/AlternateFire = fire types
ShotsPerAmmo = Shotgun spread
AmmoDamage = OHK
UnlimitedAmmo = No Reload
,4 3RepeatFireMode = fire types
,8 2RepeatFireMode = fire types
,10 1RepeatFireMode = fire types
KnifeNormalRange = knife long range
BulletPosOffset = NoRecoil
LowerAnimRate = LessRecoil

you know some more?
Quote Originally Posted by Night221 View Post
My dear friend I would like to know Also how do I find all crossfire hack for example this one:

MoveSpeedPenalty = NoWepWeight
WallShotDamageRatio = shoot through walls
ChangeWeaponAnimRatio = NoChange Delay
CrossHairRatioPerRealSize =NoSpread
SingleFire/RepeatFire/ShrapnelFire/DelayFire/AlternateFire = fire types
ShotsPerAmmo = Shotgun spread
AmmoDamage = OHK
UnlimitedAmmo = No Reload
,4 3RepeatFireMode = fire types
,8 2RepeatFireMode = fire types
,10 1RepeatFireMode = fire types
KnifeNormalRange = knife long range
BulletPosOffset = NoRecoil
LowerAnimRate = LessRecoil

you know some more?
Do not bring two things into one thread. If you have questions, you should list it in the first post of the thread. For now, create a new thread of this.

Main Question Solved.
~Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us