Request skins here

Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
Request skins here
Hello guys, I am contributing for the community.
Request skins down below of your choice and I will see if I can do them.
I will try to to do the skins and I will reply if I can or not.
Please do not pick skins like Black Snake or X-Plorer because its impossible to do these.
Quote Originally Posted by Troublesh00t View Post
Hello guys, I am contributing for the community.
Request skins down below of your choice and I will see if I can do them.
I will try to to do the skins and I will reply if I can or not.
Please do not pick skins like Black Snake or X-Plorer because its impossible to do these.
surprises us
WE WANT PINK GUNSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ak-47 Dragon or M4A1 blue tiger would be pretty sweet.
Gold Snipers
@Predator Please be more exact because its really hard to go around searching every sniper and every skin it has. @Thetaa I'll see what I can do and I will reply if it works or not (with attachment if worked). @kevinvdz As I said before, be more exact which guns are you looking for?... @Mr.Cookies Not like you are doing anything rather than posting backup files and record a script on a mouse recorder.
Quote Originally Posted by Troublesh00t View Post
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=773923" target="_blank"> Mr.Cookies</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> Not like you are doing anything rather than posting backup files and record a script on a mouse recorder.

But in nop copy work from another people

(tutorial how make skins* )
ASW or a SV 98 with any gold on it works
I just got one question.
Does it have to be a weapon that only got a skin to look good or like a skin to a weapon that does an effect.
Like the Sidewinder that got less recoil and better accuracy, if you apply that to a AN-94, does that have the same purpose?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cookies View Post

But in nop copy work from another people

(tutorial how make skins* )
Are you retarded? for real, never go full retarded bro, I am asking who wants skins INGAME not just a photo or a photo shop skin, dont think you're so pro by releasing backups man, and I never copied any work form anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shynekosora View Post
Can you change the skin of the deagle black edition to something original?

surprise me please xD
I am trying to upload it but it starts uploading then cancels, @Minnesota Dabs do you have any clue why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nicedudde View Post
I just got one question.
Does it have to be a weapon that only got a skin to look good or like a skin to a weapon that does an effect.
Like the Sidewinder that got less recoil and better accuracy, if you apply that to a AN-94, does that have the same purpose?
It only changes the look in-game, no stats will be changed, this is for people who like skins and feel more pro while using them*like me xD*.
Quote Originally Posted by Troublesh00t View Post
Are you retarded? for real, never go full retarded bro, I am asking who wants skins INGAME not just a photo or a photo shop skin, dont think you're so pro by releasing backups man, and I never copied any work form anyone.

- - - Updated - - -



I am trying to upload it but it starts uploading then cancels, @Minnesota Dabs do you have any clue why?

- - - Updated - - -



It only changes the look in-game, no stats will be changed, this is for people who like skins and feel more pro while using them*like me xD*.
Hm, that's weird. I'm honestly not sure, I've never seen that problem before. Try clearing your cookies.
Can you change the skin of the deagle black edition to something original?

surprise me please xD
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?