DetectedPolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]

Posts 1–15 of 1,110 · Page 1 of 74
PolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]

 
How to fix hotkey problems

if you are unable to set the hotkey you should open it as admin, that most likely fixes the problem, you should aldo disable your antivirus as it may block your keyboard from sending input to the program.

Furthermore if your problem stays, you can edit the source code quite easily.

For my glow esp (well merccy's, I just updated it, you can find it here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=960017)
Open up main.cpp, press CTRL + F and type in: keyGlowToggle.
It should bring you here:

you can change this to the key you want, you can either use decimal values which can be found further up in my post,
or you can use hexadecimal values, or you can use the predefined C++ ones, which are interpreted by using:
VK_key, you can find all these short names on MSDN: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...=vs.85%29.aspx
So I want it to be insert instead, i would do this:


Now go to the next instance of keyGlowToggle, which should be this:

What you're gonan do now is comment it all out, that way your hotkey
stays the same to the original, a multiline comment is started by a /*
and ended by a */
Like this:


You've now successfully changed the hotkey for the Glow ESP

Glow ESP V1.2 - PolyHack

It automatically updates the offsets using signature scanning.

How to use

1. Download PolyLoader
2. Open the PolyLoader and open this hack file.
3. Start CS GO.
4. Open the hack and wait for it to find the offsets (make sure CS GO is running!).
5. Follow the instructions inside the generated program.

You don't need to generate a new hack every time you run it, just do it regularly (like once in 1 or 2 days)

Known bugs
Sometimes the file doesn't find the right offsets or crashes, if it doesn't work just generate a new version.

Download
Only a hack file (source code)
Virusscan - Jotti
Virusscan - Virustotal


Credits
Merccy - The hack
Buffy - Information about the glowobject manager
PolyGlowESP 1.1_mpgh.net [Dormant]_mpgh.net.zip4 KB · 16,919 downloads Clean
hehe i already fixed it i was just gonna post it :P anyway good job
@Yemiez you fucking suck, I said name it V1.2.

Just copy paste the template I send you ;(.

9/11 would ask you again.

but serious could you just cp the template.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
@Yemiez you fucking suck, I said name it V1.2.

Just copy paste the template I send you ;(.

9/11 would ask you again.

but serious could you just cp the template.
Sowwi i forgot :c
I'll do it now
Oh and the template fucked up, so it didnt have all the bb code, it was just the way your post looked :P
waiting thanks tho
This fixes the dormant issues correct?
Nice, I was waiting for something like this .

btw: Am I allowed to make posts in foreign languages? thanks in advance!
Looks good.

//Approved
Hmmm
Still doesnt show all enemies at the start. Still have to get close and still shows ghost glows where the person isnt actually!
Quote Originally Posted by stayplzach View Post
Still doesnt show all enemies at the start. Still have to get close and still shows ghost glows where the person isnt actually!
That is what the Dormant does, altough the ghost's should have been fixed.... Atleast when I tried it in casual
No more ghost but I can't see ennemy when the round start
Quote Originally Posted by Yemiez View Post
Originally Posted by stayplzach
Still doesnt show all enemies at the start. Still have to get close and still shows ghost glows where the person isnt actually!
That is what the Dormant does, altough the ghost's should have been fixed.... Atleast when I tried it in casual
Is it the final release till next hack ?
Posts 1–15 of 1,110 · Page 1 of 74
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?