ExclamationOutdatedWarface D3D - 11/4

Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
Warface D3D - 11/4
@Jim Morrison - Please remove my old posts again, thanks!


Click thanks or die
All credits go to myself.
I built this entire hack from scratch and was entirely sure to read about why each and every line had to exist.
There's still a lot to learn however, even if only we speak of the release I've produced.
^ Only for college (Get it? Collage is spelled wrong?) graduates apparently.
https://www.metascan-online.com/#!/r...040c/extractedⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1446693778/ⓘ

Fuck U C F O RU M - I'll fuck their wife, long dick style.
Roverturbo is a childish cunt. =D

This is what you've been waiting for!!
This is a whole new hack.
Fully remade hook
Full re-made chams using shaders instead
All fonts are reset properly and ready to run smoothly

I will be adding color picker again with stability soon my friends




Features
NO CROSSHAIR! - the game comes with a free one, isn't that great?
Chams (Pink/Blue) Pink done by request
No Smoke
Wireframe

Added draw framerates while menu is open for testing purpose.
Please post your frames in this thread.

11-4_mpgh.net.rar9 KB · 6,917 downloads Clean
Good quality work like always! Thanks for the new update
Quote Originally Posted by CentralAlien View Post
Good quality work like always! Thanks for the new update
That's whatsup.
Quote Originally Posted by opoloveyou View Post
Good Boy cheat
....
Yeah..
That..
i love you no homo
very good hack good congratulations, to dying to try!
NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN.

/Approved.
Great Work dude! Significant better than the last one. I also see the chams more stable and the colour is better. Thank you. It shows me about 90 fps.

- - - Updated - - -

I have seen that after the first round the wallhack is only working if you see the enemies through yourself (weapons, hands). otherwise i can only see the coloured chams. Is this normal?
What are you using to inject it? Im using Trap WF Injector but it doesn't seem to work for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Noobownager View Post
What are you using to inject it? Im using Trap WF Injector but it doesn't seem to work for me.


SOMEBODY? SAME PROBLEM HERE
220+ frames

No more crashing, yay! Thank you!
This is great news people.. Ok, so suggestions for two more features.. DirectX Only

- - - Updated - - -

Also, some very unusually high frames per second.. crazy.
Hi! I injected dll correctly, see menu after hiting insert and even can change options by arrowpad, but in does not affect on game, i see no changes like on screenshot in 1 post. Am I doing smth wrong? Russian client
Quote Originally Posted by GERA_KOKS View Post
Hi! I injected dll correctly, see menu after hiting insert and even can change options by arrowpad, but in does not affect on game, i see no changes like on screenshot in 1 post. Am I doing smth wrong? Russian client
I'm not sure.. I can make a russian version though if you will get me on skype.
(This I KNOW FOR A FACT, works on NA and EU)
I would like testing for others and of course I will make versions for all of them.
I need help from you if you have the game for a different country.. I can give you the software to run and I will show you how to get the pointer I need, very easy.
Momo5000s address logger, right arrow key until you see colored gun and colored smoke.. give me address numbers and I will make russian version.
Posts 1–15 of 76 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?