UnhappySolvedWhy

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Why
I Already Suspend BS For Do Chams ... I Open Sigma Engine And Select Process After That I Change 4Bytes To Array Of Bytes And Pasted Scan Code And I Scan It after That Only 1 Address Have And Paste Code After That I Change Quality And I Go To Shop i Look My Character Not Turn To Mantis (Chams)
who Can Fix This Problem?This Problem Have After UPDATE
Quote Originally Posted by ahmadaiman8321 View Post
I Already Suspend BS For Do Chams ... I Open Sigma Engine And Select Process After That I Change 4Bytes To Array Of Bytes And Pasted Scan Code And I Scan It after That Only 1 Address Have And Paste Code After That I Change Quality And I Go To Shop i Look My Character Not Turn To Mantis (Chams)
who Can Fix This Problem?This Problem Have After UPDATE
After you resume, the bytes will reset back to normal. You have to loop it with a DLL so it keeps changing the addresses with paste code, but there is 46538 Bytes to paste if you wanna do that.
Quote Originally Posted by failnoobgamer View Post
After you resume, the bytes will reset back to normal. You have to spam it with a DLL, but there is 46538 Bytes to paste if you wanna do that.
CAN YOU TEACH US OR POST AT THREAD...
I Not Too Understand Please Make Video Please...

- - - Updated - - -

Spam With DLL What
U need to find the addresses for pasting part and need to make it in DLL form to keep looping A.K.A. keep pasting the codes again and again so you can use chams in game, and to do that, you need to find the pointers and offsets for that address so it can change the code over and over again, and that is the hard part, you need to find p & o so you can link the address up

- - - Updated - - -

So you need to do like this-

Code:
#include <windows.h>

VOID WINAPIV Chams( LPVOID )
{ 
	while(1)
	{
          (*BYTE)*Address=Paste Code;
	}
} 


INT WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);

	if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH) 
	{
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Chams, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return true;
}
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
U need to find the addresses for pasting part and need to make it in DLL form to keep looping A.K.A. keep pasting the codes again and again so you can use chams in game, and to do that, you need to find the pointers and offsets for that address so it can change the code over and over again, and that is the hard part, you need to find p & o so you can link the address up

- - - Updated - - -

So you need to do like this-

Code:
#include <windows.h>

VOID WINAPIV Chams( LPVOID )
{ 
	while(1)
	{
          (*BYTE)*Address=Paste Code;
	}
} 


INT WINAPI DllMain(HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved)
{
	DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);

	if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH) 
	{
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)TotalBypass, NULL, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return true;
}
yeah SAME PROBLEM, WE CANT UNDERSTAND THE EXPLAIN,BUT WE ARE UNDERSTAND IF THEY A TUTURIAL VDIEOS....
FailNoobgamer i want Talk to You Something can uh add me on skype Name ankysingh9
Quote Originally Posted by ahmadaiman8321 View Post
I Already Suspend BS For Do Chams ... I Open Sigma Engine And Select Process After That I Change 4Bytes To Array Of Bytes And Pasted Scan Code And I Scan It after That Only 1 Address Have And Paste Code After That I Change Quality And I Go To Shop i Look My Character Not Turn To Mantis (Chams)
who Can Fix This Problem?This Problem Have After UPDATE


HAHAHAHA! same problem
Make it in C++, but not possible as it is 40000+ bytes as if you spam it, your computer dies
Quote Originally Posted by KKrysis View Post
Make it in C++, but not possible as it is 40000+ bytes as if you spam it, your computer dies
Quote Originally Posted by potyfar123 View Post
yeah SAME PROBLEM, WE CANT UNDERSTAND THE EXPLAIN,BUT WE ARE UNDERSTAND IF THEY A TUTURIAL VDIEOS....
He is telling us to stop begging for hacks , learn how to code in c++ and start making your own hack.
Quote Originally Posted by InTaken View Post
He is telling us to stop begging for hacks , learn how to code in c++ and start making your own hack.
Thank you
Take it easy with beginners. : Hidesmile:
Quote Originally Posted by carolalvez91 View Post
Take it easy with beginners. : Hidesmile:
LOL, begineers mistakes
is the scan code change?
Been over 2 days since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?