AngryMicrosoft GPU refund

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Microsoft GPU refund
Has anybody done a GPU refund from Microsoft? I've tried to ordered from Microsoft twice and both them they were shipped via FedEX. Dammit. Has anyone's GPU shipped via UPS before?
Quote Originally Posted by mojosephwu View Post
Has anybody done a GPU refund from Microsoft? I've tried to ordered from Microsoft twice and both them they were shipped via FedEX. Dammit. Has anyone's GPU shipped via UPS before?
Ye those cocks shipping more frequently with fedex now I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Cadized View Post
Ye those cocks shipping more frequently with fedex now I think.
My Dream has been broken... dammit
Quote Originally Posted by mojosephwu View Post
My Dream has been broken... dammit
I can do it for u 15%

but you need to reorder and follow my instructions
Quote Originally Posted by :^$ View Post
I can do it for u 15%

but you need to reorder and follow my instructions
This dude is as trusted as me, haha!
Quote Originally Posted by Autorise View Post
This dude is as trusted as me, haha!
dude stfu and stop following me around

+ I only take payment after he gets his money back
Its best to use someone who already has enough verified vouches to support their skills.
Is FedEx impossible to refund off of?
Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
Is FedEx impossible to refund off of?
it's way harder
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
it's way harder
How come? Do they do anything different
Quote Originally Posted by Dogeman820 View Post
How come? Do they do anything different
asaik the usually require you to sign when you receive the item
Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
asaik the usually require you to sign when you receive the item
Fake a signature then say it wasn't signed for
Say that you weren't home but your kids were and they might have signed it for you, but you were planning to return bc you don't need it???

Kill me now
Here in Canada NCIX ships via UPS

and newegg ships via Canada Post or Purolator

maybe this will help?
I got it without signature. They just dropped it off at my door, so does that mean it's doable? lol many people still won't do FedEX Microsoft though. How hard is it?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?