Silent aim

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Silent aim
If this is compiled, would it be detected?

 
Silent Aim
usercmd_t *cmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum);
usercmd_t *oldcmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum-1);
oldcmd->time += 2;
oldcmd->viewAngles[1] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[1]);
oldcmd->viewAngles[0] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[0]);
Quote Originally Posted by Tarantula Gaming View Post
If this is compiled, would it be detected?

 
Silent Aim
usercmd_t *cmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum);
usercmd_t *oldcmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum-1);
oldcmd->time += 2;
oldcmd->viewAngles[1] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[1]);
oldcmd->viewAngles[0] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[0]);
Its GetClientUser So I Think Not ;(
Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
Its GetClientUser So I Think Not ;(
So how exactly would i compile this, and would it work internally or externally. One of my friends made this so im sorry, I'm a noob.
Quote Originally Posted by Tarantula Gaming View Post
If this is compiled, would it be detected?

 
Silent Aim
usercmd_t *cmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum);
usercmd_t *oldcmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum-1);
oldcmd->time += 2;
oldcmd->viewAngles[1] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[1]);
oldcmd->viewAngles[0] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[0]);
Tell me, Why do you need to use -> instead of a normal dot? I know the reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


Tell me, Why do you need to use -> instead of a normal dot? I know the reason.
Nobody cares.
Quote Originally Posted by kokole View Post
Nobody cares.
ITS KOKOLE FROM ** xD
Quote Originally Posted by Recigy View Post
ITS KOKOLE FROM ** xD
Quit mentioning other hacking sites, or you will be banned. This isn't my first time telling you not to mention them.
Quote Originally Posted by Tarantula Gaming View Post
If this is compiled, would it be detected?

 
Silent Aim
usercmd_t *cmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum);
usercmd_t *oldcmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum-1);
oldcmd->time += 2;
oldcmd->viewAngles[1] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[1]);
oldcmd->viewAngles[0] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[0]);
that will never work, you forget to subtract refdef wangles, and add spread angles...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?