Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Silent aim
If this is compiled, would it be detected?
Silent Aim
usercmd_t *cmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum);
usercmd_t *oldcmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum-1);
oldcmd->time += 2;
oldcmd->viewAngles[1] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[1]);
oldcmd->viewAngles[0] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[0]);

Originally Posted by
Tarantula Gaming
If this is compiled, would it be detected?
Silent Aim
usercmd_t *cmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum);
usercmd_t *oldcmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum-1);
oldcmd->time += 2;
oldcmd->viewAngles[1] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[1]);
oldcmd->viewAngles[0] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[0]);
Its GetClientUser So I Think Not ;(

Originally Posted by
Recigy
Its GetClientUser So I Think Not ;(
So how exactly would i compile this, and would it work internally or externally. One of my friends made this so im sorry, I'm a noob.

Originally Posted by
Tarantula Gaming
If this is compiled, would it be detected?
Silent Aim
usercmd_t *cmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum);
usercmd_t *oldcmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum-1);
oldcmd->time += 2;
oldcmd->viewAngles[1] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[1]);
oldcmd->viewAngles[0] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[0]);
Tell me, Why do you need to use -> instead of a normal dot? I know the reason.

Originally Posted by
Silent
Tell me, Why do you need to use -> instead of a normal dot? I know the reason.
Nobody cares.

Originally Posted by
kokole
Nobody cares.
ITS KOKOLE FROM ** xD

Originally Posted by
Recigy
ITS KOKOLE FROM ** xD
Quit mentioning other hacking sites, or you will be banned. This isn't my first time telling you not to mention them.

Originally Posted by
Tarantula Gaming
If this is compiled, would it be detected?
Silent Aim
usercmd_t *cmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum);
usercmd_t *oldcmd = client->input.GetUserCmd(client->input.currentCmdNum-1);
oldcmd->time += 2;
oldcmd->viewAngles[1] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[1]);
oldcmd->viewAngles[0] += ANGLE2SHORT(silentAngles[0]);
that will never work, you forget to subtract refdef wangles, and add spread angles...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1