DetectedBO1 Wallhack

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Not bad for 30 mins.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post


Please provide proof of hack working.
Yeah I will in a min, I'll edit main post when I do. I also added no recoil because why not

EDIT: Nevermind, can't edit the main post.
Wallhack

NoRecoil


Do I need to PM you with the new binary and virus scans?
Quote Originally Posted by 0x28 View Post
Yeah I will in a min, I'll edit main post when I do. I also added no recoil because why not

EDIT: Nevermind, can't edit the main post.
Wallhack

NoRecoil


Do I need to PM you with the new binary and virus scans?
The wallhack looks funny xD
Thanks a lot for this release man! <3
I need to try this
Download Link isnt working it seems
If it crashes on injection then I know the issue and I can fix it in next build.
Also if someone wants to show me how to find the entity list and loop through them, that would be great
Quote Originally Posted by 0x28 View Post
If it crashes on injection then I know the issue and I can fix it in next build.
Also if someone wants to show me how to find the entity list and loop through them, that would be great
Well, 30 minutes for this is fine for a beginner, you can actually achieve this without hooking, I remember just patching a couple of bytes in MW2. What do you want the entity list for? If you tell me what you're trying to accomplish I can help you better. Also note that you already get a cpose_t* passed into R_AddDObjToScene, which is interchangeable with a centity_s* because it's the first member in the struct. For reference look at the signature:

Code:
void __cdecl R_AddDObjToScene(DObj *obj, cpose_t *pose, unsigned int entnum, unsigned int renderFxFlags, float *lightingOrigin, float materialTime, float materialTime2, float burnFraction, float wetness, int altXModel, int textureOverrideIndex, ShaderConstantSet *dobjConstantSet, ShaderConstantSet *dobjConstantSetExtraCam, float lightingOriginToleranceSq, float scale)
If you actually want (or even need?) my help you should send me the most recent bo1 exe so that I can actually reverse stuff.

PS: Hope you don't mind if I give you some feedback on your code. You can call GetModuleHandle with nullptr, NULL or 0 as parameter instead of "BlackOpsMP.exe", it has the same effect but is easier. Also I don't think that pattern scanning is necessary, the game probably won't get updated so why not make your life a bit easier and just use addresses. One last thing, you should build your project in release mode, "Seb" :P

-- Xen0
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
Well, 30 minutes for this is fine for a beginner, you can actually achieve this without hooking, I remember just patching a couple of bytes in MW2. What do you want the entity list for? If you tell me what you're trying to accomplish I can help you better. Also note that you already get a cpose_t* passed into R_AddDObjToScene, which is interchangeable with a centity_s* because it's the first member in the struct. For reference look at the signature:

Code:
void __cdecl R_AddDObjToScene(DObj *obj, cpose_t *pose, unsigned int entnum, unsigned int renderFxFlags, float *lightingOrigin, float materialTime, float materialTime2, float burnFraction, float wetness, int altXModel, int textureOverrideIndex, ShaderConstantSet *dobjConstantSet, ShaderConstantSet *dobjConstantSetExtraCam, float lightingOriginToleranceSq, float scale)
If you actually want (or even need?) my help you should send me the most recent bo1 exe so that I can actually reverse stuff.

PS: Hope you don't mind if I give you some feedback on your code. You can call GetModuleHandle with nullptr, NULL or 0 as parameter instead of "BlackOpsMP.exe", it has the same effect but is easier. Also I don't think that pattern scanning is necessary, the game probably won't get updated so why not make your life a bit easier and just use addresses. One last thing, you should build your project in release mode, "Seb" :P

-- Xen0
Yet again good comment Xen0. Good work. Also this is completely off topic but how do you pronounce your name? My friends and I on dis cord were debating how the other day.
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
Yet again good comment Xen0. Good work. Also this is completely off topic but how do you pronounce your name? My friends and I on dis cord were debating how the other day.
Most americans pronounce it more like the X was an S, so like "Seno", while most of my european friends pronounce it like "Kseno", both is fine with me :P Also you should invite me to that *******, I could use some good ******* servers!
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
Most americans pronounce it more like the X was an S, so like "Seno", while most of my european friends pronounce it like "Kseno", both is fine with me :P Also you should invite me to that *******, I could use some good ******* servers!
Ok, I'll pm you. Also I pronounce your name with a Z so {Zen zero} or {Zen oh}
Quote Originally Posted by apolloakajosh View Post
Is this working still?
Cheat works fine, but this build might crash on injection
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?