UnhappySolvedLe Bot won't Load

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Le Bot won't Load
can anyone help me about Le Bot? this morning my Le bot won't load it's stock on loading screem, I already downloaded the Flash player ActiveX, Flash player PPAPI and NPAPI, and adobe shock wave.. and it's still loading I even try to downloading .Net if it will work..

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/Untitled.png[/IMG]

[IMG]Untitled.png[/IMG]
Quote Originally Posted by armand1234 View Post
can anyone help me about Le Bot? this morning my Le bot won't load it's stock on loading screem, I already downloaded the Flash player ActiveX, Flash player PPAPI and NPAPI, and adobe shock wave.. and it's still loading I even try to downloading .Net if it will work..

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/Untitled.png[/IMG]

[IMG]Untitled.png[/IMG]
We can't check pics on your pc. USe some site like imgur and paste the link here.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us