LightbulbPC vs Console

Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8
PC vs Console
There is still alot of controversies about PC vs Console
But which one do you prefer? PC? Console? and Why?
I prefer PC.Its limitless to what you can do them rather to a console you are limited.On consoles you really switch out parts like a PC to get better peformance.Benchmarks and graphics are better on PC Imo.
Quote Originally Posted by Quiet857 View Post
I prefer PC.Its limitless to what you can do them rather to a console you are limited.On consoles you really switch out parts like a PC to get better peformance.Benchmarks and graphics are better on PC Imo.
Yea it's true, i honestly dont think there is a reason to be on console

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sonnysunsun View Post
PC, higher fps
No always true, depending on your graphics card

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itzyoboyair View Post
Console for the price point. PC for the limitless stuff to do.
But console things get old in 3 years then you have to buy a new generation of console/s so with pc you can just remove that part and install a new one
Console for the price point. PC for the limitless stuff to do.
obviously, pc and console are both awesome and should be used for different things. choosing one or the other is just a stupid move
PC all the way. Much more freedom and possibilities, while consoles are limited besides a few video streaming apps and customization.
PC for the limitless stuff to do.
I am designer, I can use PC for gaming and design at the same time for example.
PC is more practical. You can do multiple things at once, consoles cant.
stupid argument; who cares what you own, play on it and have fun with it, but ultimately PC is cheaper overtime, console is more expensive overtime, unless you only buy games and play with your friends on a LAN eviroement
PC for everything

Consoles for exclusives

Fuck exclusives srsly
Consoles are for kids.
PC, games are more funner & easier to play on & multiplayer games are harder!
PC. You can upgrade it anytime, it's easier to use( I mean, you can use internet, play games, YouTube, and its easier to control).
Jez, I don't know. I'm hardcore PC Gamer.
Posts 1–15 of 112 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us