Testing / Requesting Tips

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
Testing / Requesting Tips
I Found This Awesome Image On Google



I Tried My Best To Remove The BG From It, Took Out The Wings Cuz I Didn't Want Them, And Did A VERY Light Sharpen On It



I Used This Render As The Background



And This Is The Sig I Made From It



What Do You Guys Think? Any Suggestions?

Also, Could Somebody Help Me With The Background Removal.. I Don't Think I Did A Very Good Job Of It

EDIT: After A Few Examples And Suggestions I Came Up With Some New Variations.. What Do You Think Of These?







MY FINAL RESULT \/
hey dude if u want ill render it for u, also the background looks really shitty when squashed
yeah your renderings not good yet stay
you will get better.
Ask Empire, that fag. KEY WORD ISH BLEND BLEND BLEND
Quote Originally Posted by Scrcrw View Post
hey dude if u want ill render it for u, also the background looks really shitty when squashed
would you please?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
Ask Empire, that fag. KEY WORD ISH BLEND BLEND BLEND
could you give me an example of what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicckk View Post
Did this for you



Some of the edges could be smoother, if you want me to make them smoother just tell me
that's a lot better than what i had.. could you smoothin them more? it looks good but if you think you can do better that'd be awesome

also, i couldn't get rid of the background amongst his hair.. u think u can? it's all on the left side of the image.. the right side doesnt really have loose hair for the bg to be in
Did this for you



Some of the edges could be smoother, if you want me to make them smoother just tell me
Could prob. be better but I'm tired and to lazy.



Have fun. Also a quick tip, if you want to get rid of those pesky stray pixels on the side; select the render layer(cntl click) and go to Select->Modify->Contract->Enter a value-> Hit delete.

well...
if your looking for an advertisement
why dont you just have some1 else do it for u
until your better
Here's an example of blending. Yes, I centered the focal.

song
its better to center the focal
learn to use the emote correctly aswell
Zoom in to about 900%, use simpler backgrounds, cut out with polygonal lasso, blend, don't ever touch the blur tool to the edge of a render again.

[=
Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Zoom in to about 900%, use simpler backgrounds, cut out with polygonal lasso, blend, don't ever touch the blur tool to the edge of a render again.

[=
using blur tool for edges helps kiddo
Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

using blur tool for edges helps kiddo
nowai.. that ruins the render.
Maybe once you set it up on the bg and shit you can blur.. but not for just rendering so it looks more smooth.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexulous View Post
Here's an example of blending. Yes, I centered the focal.

i'm in love with you right now.. that's fuckin wicked lookin.

can you change the 666 to WarPathSin For Minion, and then can i have it

or just leave the text out so i can add my own.. that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
Zoom in to about 900%, use simpler backgrounds, cut out with polygonal lasso, blend, don't ever touch the blur tool to the edge of a render again.

[=
thanks for the tips... but i cant find the polygonal lasso.. i might be missing it from my cracked PS CS3

Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post

using blur tool for edges helps kiddo
it does, but of course the image makes a difference too
And no, it's not better to center the focal in a lot of cases. :\ Remember the rule of thirds?
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us