STOP WITH PIXEL IMMEDIATELY

Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
STOP WITH PIXEL IMMEDIATELY
Pixels are now being tracked by FBI in stackry.com we screwed stop please for the sake of you I am NOT TAKING ANYMORE ORDERS. I RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT EITHER AND JUST SHIP YOUR PIXELS OUT TO A TRASH HEAP
They did it with more than one reship, Here is the list.

Vykingship
Stackry
Usendhome
Shipito
reship.com

All people stop now, This is serious thing.
Quote Originally Posted by $HEARghe4rhrherhrnn View Post
They did it with more than one reship, Here is the list.

Vykingship
Stackry
Usendhome
Shipito
reship.com

All people stop now, This is serious thing.
the reship im using is not on the list, would that be safe?
Quote Originally Posted by VGmagic View Post
Pixels are now being tracked by FBI in stackry.com we screwed stop please for the sake of you I am NOT TAKING ANYMORE ORDERS. I RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT EITHER AND JUST SHIP YOUR PIXELS OUT TO A TRASH HEAP
would you be fine as long as you havent sent it from reship to your address? or would we be in shit for just receiving a replacement via stackr
Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
would you be fine as long as you havent sent it from reship to your address? or would we be in shit for just receiving a replacement via stackr
i'm wondering too, i've received a couple from reship.com a couple weeks ago.
If you live in the US and received pixels from reship, you are pretty much fucked
Quote Originally Posted by omfgomfg1 View Post
If you live in the US and received pixels from reship, you are pretty much fucked
uhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've had multiple to my home from reship.com.
OP do you have proof of this?
Quote Originally Posted by omfgomfg1 View Post
If you live in the US and received pixels from reship, you are pretty much fucked
i havent received any so i guess im good but i have one coming to stackry rn xd
Quote Originally Posted by Tahvy View Post
uhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've had multiple to my home from reship.com.
OP do you have proof of this?
https://imgur.com/a/USavzgr <- Stackry
Quote Originally Posted by Tahvy View Post
Proof of reship.com?
Only stackry.com does not mean be careful with other reships
Quote Originally Posted by VGmagic View Post
Only stackry.com does not be careful with other reships
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Tahvy View Post
What do you mean?
they are coming man we just asked stackry y don't u ask your reship

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mordom52 View Post
I'm using a different reship should I be concerned or fine for now?
concerned man
Do you have any source to back this up? Want to know since ive got 3 pixels coming to stackry and reship
I'm using a different reship should I be concerned or fine for now?
Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?