Pixels are now being tracked by FBI in stackry.com we screwed stop please for the sake of you I am NOT TAKING ANYMORE ORDERS. I RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT EITHER AND JUST SHIP YOUR PIXELS OUT TO A TRASH HEAP
They did it with more than one reship, Here is the list.
Vykingship
Stackry
Usendhome
Shipito
reship.com
All people stop now, This is serious thing.
Originally Posted by $HEARghe4rhrherhrnn
They did it with more than one reship, Here is the list.
Vykingship
Stackry
Usendhome
Shipito
reship.com
All people stop now, This is serious thing.
the reship im using is not on the list, would that be safe?
Originally Posted by VGmagic
Pixels are now being tracked by FBI in stackry.com we screwed stop please for the sake of you I am NOT TAKING ANYMORE ORDERS. I RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT EITHER AND JUST SHIP YOUR PIXELS OUT TO A TRASH HEAP
would you be fine as long as you havent sent it from reship to your address? or would we be in shit for just receiving a replacement via stackr
Originally Posted by Jov
would you be fine as long as you havent sent it from reship to your address? or would we be in shit for just receiving a replacement via stackr
i'm wondering too, i've received a couple from reship.com a couple weeks ago.
If you live in the US and received pixels from reship, you are pretty much fucked
Originally Posted by omfgomfg1
If you live in the US and received pixels from reship, you are pretty much fucked
uhhhhhhhhhhhh
I've had multiple to my home from reship.com.
OP do you have proof of this?
Originally Posted by omfgomfg1
If you live in the US and received pixels from reship, you are pretty much fucked
i havent received any so i guess im good but i have one coming to stackry rn xd
Originally Posted by Tahvy
uhhhhhhhhhhhh
I've had multiple to my home from reship.com.
OP do you have proof of this?