Taking Requests.

Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
Taking Requests.
Taking some requests, If you have no idea about modding, don';t bother asking, I don't want to deal with the, " MAKE M9 TO GRENADE LAUNCHER UNLIMITED AMO!!!" posts. Put it in this form.

Base weapon:
What you want it to become:
How much you love me:
How awesome I am on a scale of 1 to 10:

xD
Hello. May i please have a model change? I want M4A1 to M416 CQB. (the one with an itech.) And yes i know you cant give it a scope. Oh and i dont really care if it ends up looking really small. Oh and can you also swap textures and not just models??? THANK YOU!!!
Sure, I'll just get you to test it when I'm done, and if anything is wrong, I'll fix it up. Because I cannot go in-game as my internet dislikes me.
Quote Originally Posted by gallopokoi View Post
Sure, I'll just get you to test it when I'm done, and if anything is wrong, I'll fix it up. Because I cannot go in-game as my internet dislikes me.
kk. i likie testing.

EDIT: how much i love u: on a scale of 1-10 i'd say 100. lol jk
Awesomeness: 100000

Now i have filled in required forms... ;o
Base weapon:m16a1
What you want it to become:m16a1
How much you love me:not at all
How awesome I am on a scale of 1 to 10:1
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post
Base weapon:m16a1
What you want it to become:m16a1
How much you love me:not at all
How awesome I am on a scale of 1 to 10:1
Um lol, M16A3 you mean. The base wep is M16A3. What a great idea!!!
Hate you bush. D: Don't think I'll make you a mod, Only people that love me get one. D: XD Seriously though.
Make me an L96A1 to L96A1 Super Mag without shrinking i'll love you to death. I tried making one but it shrunk.
Most Gp to NX weapons changes shrink, so really, nothing can be done about that. I can try, but. And Alby, I failed royally and started changing m416 to m416 CQB, so I have to start again.

Sorry.

Argh, I failed yet again, Sorry, I keep getting distracted. Would you like it released to you privately, or can I release it too the world. I would rather release it publicly, because I get a higher post and thank count. but you can choose.
Ok sure u can release publicly. So it is M416 to M416 CQB? I don't have a m416 and I need 2 more ranks til I get it though.

EDIT: I'm not sure if m4a1 to m416 cqb is possible because when I tried renaming the files I couldn't find the exact matching files of m4a1 and m416 cqb. That's just me and my 4 minute folder inspection though.
Lol can you do my request?
Scale me your awesomeness on a scale of one to ten: OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!
No seriously i WILL love you that much :P and notice how over nine thousand is an infinite number...
Isn't that some quote from dragon Ball? "IT'S OVER 9000!!!"
Course it is :P
Uhh sure, just hit me with requests, and no, it's m4a1 to m416 Cqb. But remember, you have to test it, I'll pm you the media fire link when im done, and yeah. Just read your pms. I'm doing the requests the order they came in, cept for GWBUSH, he didn't love me. What is your request, iR4WR?
Its the post with the title '2 requests'. It should still be on the front page pretty high up.
Posts 1–15 of 101 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us