Hack Compilation Thread V2

Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
Hack Compilation Thread V2

This is for the newest patch .182


Multiplayer Hacks:
Code Slice MegaUnlocker - UNDETECTED

Easy level hack - UNDETECTED

Catalyst Aimbot - DETECTED

ESP Hack - UNDETECTED

Mw2 No Recoil/No Spread - UNDETECTED

Single Player Hacks:
Single Player Trainer - UNDETECTED
Single Player Trainer 2 - UNDETECTED

Tutorials and Guides
How To Reset Your Rank To lvl1
How To Get A Nuke In A Care Package
Name Colour Guide

For help please use the help thread (its in the stickies)
If you guys have any more ideas of what i should have in this thread just PM me
Good job now Choobs will find stuff easier `^^
/GASSUM

Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
/GASSUM

You really liked it that much? Wow lol. Keep it in your pants.
Quote Originally Posted by ***JAMES*** View Post
Thanks to powner for the original idea.
This is for the newest patch .180


Multiplayer Hacks:
Code Slice MegaUnlocker - UNDETECTED
Easy level hack - UNDETECTED
Advanced Level and Stat Hack - UNDETECTED
Catalyst Aimbot - DETECTED
ESP Hack - UNSURE
Pro Perk Unlocker
Unlock All Weapon Attachments Hack
Unlock All Weapon Attachments Hack
- ALL UNDETECTED
Custom Class Editor - UNDETECTED
Mw2 No Recoil/No Spread - UNDETECTED

Single Player Hacks:
Single Player Trainer - UNDETECTED
Single Player Trainer 2 - UNDETECTED

Tutorials and Guides
How To Reset Your Rank To lvl1
How To Get A Nuke In A Care Package
Name Colour Guide

For help please use the help thread (its in the stickies)
If you guys have any more ideas of what i should have in this thread just PM me
Nice one

and the second Unlock all weapon attachement is the challenge one oh and the advanced stat hack too

IDK if you where just numerating them but for the single player trainer, the second is v1 and the first is v2
Quote Originally Posted by powner View Post
Nice one

and the second Unlock all weapon attachement is the challenge one oh and the advanced stat hack too

IDK if you where just numerating them but for the single player trainer, the second is v1 and the first is v2
LoL, yea. series v1 & 2. I release updates for them while I can.

Well, I was going to suggest this. People keep begging for hacks; now we can send them here
The aimbot is undetected for me at 1.0.80
Quote Originally Posted by borysek01 View Post
The aimbot is undetected for me at 1.0.80
fail.
Its detected. VAC just has delayed bans.
Quote Originally Posted by borysek01 View Post
The aimbot is undetected for me at 1.0.80
vac wants exactly you think like that!,telling everyone the hack is undetected so they use it and BAM...the delayed bans!
Quote Originally Posted by ***JAMES*** View Post
fail.
Its detected. VAC just has delayed bans.
so mean If I was still using it 1 day ago I might get ban in like 2 week?
Quote Originally Posted by powner View Post
so mean If I was still using it 1 day ago I might get ban in like 2 week?
You have a high chance of getting banned then yes
Quote Originally Posted by eeyaz View Post
You have a high chance of getting banned then yes
lol I was not wanting to try coding hack in d3d on cod cause didn't know if VAC would detect it easy lawl. I think I might do one now
Exactly, it takes 3-14 days for a ban to take place through IW atm.
Nice idea powner!
It kinda will help a lot.
Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us