Coding A Hack ;*.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Coding A Hack ;*.
Hello,today i'm looking for a maximum of 5 people to help code a hack.Since the mpgh pub's keep getting patched it will be small.With chams,wall,aimbot,speed hack and glitch key.I worked on v.i.p for lot's of website's before.I need 2-4 experienced members.

Application-
Experience in coding.
How much will you contribute.
Need to be active.
Name.
Why you want to help.
If anyone knew how, and wanted to code a hack I think they would have already done it, hmmm... well to be honest there's several exceptions to that. Okay what the hell I won't flame. Why not enlighten us what game it is for?
Okay ;*-).Crossfire/Combat Arms.I did v.i.p for both of those.The
features I have up there are for Crossfire.I'm afraid the Cf hack's keep getting
patched so the team and I who work together will only give it to people that aren't
noob's.You will get it.And about 8 more people.
Quote Originally Posted by noob
the team and I who work together will only give it to people that aren't
noob's.
Not possible, everyone that plays crossfire is a noob. and CA is pretty gay too.
Quote Originally Posted by Retoxified View Post
Not possible, everyone that plays crossfire is a noob. and CA is pretty gay too.
Well.I'm coding and you can't stop me.And nothing's impossible.
Quote Originally Posted by [S]tAr[S]tRuC[k] View Post
Well.I'm coding and you can't stop me.And nothing's impossible.
Ofcourse not, its not possible to stop noobs. they multiply and take over when you try to stop them.

So go ahead, make hacks for homo games and enjoy them, don't bother us with them...
Quote Originally Posted by Retoxified View Post
Ofcourse not, its not possible to stop noobs. they multiply and take over when you try to stop them.

So go ahead, make hacks for homo games and enjoy them, don't bother us with them...
FPS != homo

RPG = homo

CA and CF are at the most metrosexual. Get it right HD. ;l
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
FPS != homo

RPG = homo

CA and CF are at the most metrosexual. Get it right HD. ;l
FPS != homo
CA and CF are not FPS! THEY ARE HOMO...
Only homo games get 'hacked'(*cough*copy paste snippets into MSVC++, compile and claim as VIP hacks*cough*) by every single scriptkiddeh on this planet...
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
FPS != homo

RPG = homo

CA and CF are at the most metrosexual. Get it right HD. ;l

ahh CA aint to bad when ur bored and nothin else to do i guess but i do agree with u though
No trollin' on CA it's sacred...
~
Experience in coding. Took C++ classes for two years. Did C++ alone for a year.
How much will you contribute. As much as needed.
Need to be active. Yes I am active.
Name. Kevin Volt
Why you want to help. Because I want to try working with a couple of people.

wait wait.. i wanna see u code first, no offense or anything
Quote Originally Posted by [S]tAr[S]tRuC[k] View Post
Hello,today i'm looking for a maximum of 5 people to help code a hack.Since the mpgh pub's keep getting patched it will be small.With chams,wall,aimbot,speed hack and glitch key.I worked on v.i.p for lot's of website's before.I need 2-4 experienced members.
So basically your saying, " I dont know shit about coding I need a few others that do code for me share the hack with me and let me put my name in on it" If your such a good coder why do you need a team? Once your hack is produced it don't take but a few mins to update so it doesnt get patched right? Correct me if I'm wrong....
Quote Originally Posted by eatyo View Post
Once your hack is produced it don't take but a few mins to update so it doesnt get patched right? Correct me if I'm wrong....
yup, all you have to do is open it in notepad, change a letter in it, save it and it will be not patched.
Even if I were fully capable of doing the work on my own I'd still have a team because I like having subordinates. I'm not sadistic I just enjoy the learning opportunity team work brings to the table, you could think your doing a bang up job, and then your teammate suggests a certain approach to a some of your code that would honestly just works better and faster.
~
But since the reaction from the crowd was a insta-TRoll I assume all of you guys (basically the spamming guy and the one with the app*) are fakers, it's completely obvious when aggression/TRolling is a false way of trying to garner respect or look experienced. Show us some code, but go around spamming the place and you're leading up to a ban.

*The line "wait wait.. i wanna see u code first, no offense or anything" kind of symbolizes to me his hesitation since he himself can't do anything either.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?