Download Virtual Basic 6!!
This is an easy portable version, justfound it somewhere
I;m not taking ANY credit, Just for posting it here ^^
By downloading this, you accept the fact that if you fuck up, it's not my fault..
If this prog crashes your pc, not my fault ^^
Click here to download now !!!!ⓘ
Ask me for mirrors ^^
I wont post a virus scan, I cba to.. If you insist i might..
By the way, this is a portable version, it's less then 7 mb,
I know it's small, but it's fine ^^
Why would i risk getting banned from mpgh with this trust level ^^
Perhaps a sticky for the vb6 needed?
rep+ D:?? OMG REPMEPLOXHAXLOL!!
I;m not taking ANY credit, Just for posting it here ^^
By downloading this, you accept the fact that if you fuck up, it's not my fault..
If this prog crashes your pc, not my fault ^^
Click here to download now !!!!ⓘ
Ask me for mirrors ^^
I wont post a virus scan, I cba to.. If you insist i might..
By the way, this is a portable version, it's less then 7 mb,
I know it's small, but it's fine ^^
Why would i risk getting banned from mpgh with this trust level ^^
Perhaps a sticky for the vb6 needed?
rep+ D:?? OMG REPMEPLOXHAXLOL!!



