I hated?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
I hated?
am i hated cuz im blax?
Is mpgh kkk?
im white btw.
Don't ask for hacks or start pointless threads and you'll be fine white boi
Quote Originally Posted by reaper View Post
Don't ask for hacks or start pointless threads and you'll be fine white boi
Nigga u dont know me. I wasnt asking for hacks. im just coming back. Just remember buddy. if it wasnt for me mpgh wouldnt be here
NO FUCKEN WAY AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA whats up M2A speeking here? is that u sheldom?
Quote Originally Posted by M2A View Post
NO FUCKEN WAY AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA whats up M2A speeking here? is that u sheldom?
yoo nigga whats gewds and yes im sheldom
Quote Originally Posted by 5heldom View Post
yoo nigga whats gewds and yes im sheldom
i remember bak in the day i made u so fucken hard i dont remember what for but yuh
Fuck you sheldom, I remember the pleasure I got when I banned you.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Fuck you sheldom, I remember the pleasure I got when I banned you.
I thought it was Endrit that banned me.. ohh well makes it even better now.
Quote Originally Posted by 5heldom View Post
I thought it was Endrit that banned me.. ohh well makes it even better now.
Lol, didn't we expose your ugly gf, ahahah I forget lol
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Lol, didn't we expose your ugly gf, ahahah I forget lol
That would have been my ex lol . i tap it then left it.


Well my bdayz is tomorrow. I turn 19. This josh is older then you josh
Quote Originally Posted by 5heldom View Post
That would have been my ex lol . i tap it then left it.


Well my bdayz is tomorrow. I turn 19. This josh is older then you josh
/proof they always be bak
tell me about it

Don't ask Penis to tell you about it

Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Don't ask Penis to tell you about it

I asked Master2all.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us