Originally Posted by reaper Don't ask for hacks or start pointless threads and you'll be fine white boi Nigga u dont know me. I wasnt asking for hacks. im just coming back. Just remember buddy. if it wasnt for me mpgh wouldnt be here
Originally Posted by M2A NO FUCKEN WAY AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA whats up M2A speeking here? is that u sheldom? yoo nigga whats gewds and yes im sheldom
Originally Posted by M2A NO FUCKEN WAY AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA whats up M2A speeking here? is that u sheldom? Yes, it's Sheldom MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - View Profile: sheldom
Originally Posted by 5heldom yoo nigga whats gewds and yes im sheldom i remember bak in the day i made u so fucken hard i dont remember what for but yuh
Originally Posted by Obama Fuck you sheldom, I remember the pleasure I got when I banned you. I thought it was Endrit that banned me.. ohh well makes it even better now.
Originally Posted by 5heldom I thought it was Endrit that banned me.. ohh well makes it even better now. Lol, didn't we expose your ugly gf, ahahah I forget lol
Originally Posted by Obama Lol, didn't we expose your ugly gf, ahahah I forget lol That would have been my ex lol . i tap it then left it. Well my bdayz is tomorrow. I turn 19. This josh is older then you josh
Originally Posted by 5heldom That would have been my ex lol . i tap it then left it. Well my bdayz is tomorrow. I turn 19. This josh is older then you josh /proof they always be bak